A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

Old September 1st 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anais

Default A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

[Petite Purrsian in white nurse's uniform with a little nurse's hat and
pointy ears sticking out speaks]

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a lot of work fur us kities. Mineown disappeered las
nyte, and came bak today wif bandages around hiz nek. Seemz dat he wented
to da hooman TED hospital again to haf sumfink cawled a "tomor" remofed, an
now he needs my serfices az a Catamerika nurse.

Derez neffur a dull moment wif dese 2-leged furless ones, iz dere!

Human note: Went in to have a tumor and part of my parotid (salivary) gland
removed. No fun, but I'm doing OK - just a bit uncomfortable and look like
something out of a horror movie with the stitches and bandages
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat
9/1/2006 4:17:25 PM
Old September 2nd 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On September 1, 2006 4:24 pm, Mme. Anais wrote:

[Petite Purrsian in white nurse's uniform with a little nurse's hat
[and
pointy ears sticking out speaks]

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a lot of work fur us kities. Mineown disappeered
las nyte, and came bak today wif bandages around hiz nek. Seemz dat he
wented to da hooman TED hospital again to haf sumfink cawled a "tomor"
remofed, an now he needs my serfices az a Catamerika nurse.

Derez neffur a dull moment wif dese 2-leged furless ones, iz dere!

Human note: Went in to have a tumor and part of my parotid (salivary)
gland removed. No fun, but I'm doing OK - just a bit uncomfortable and
look like something out of a horror movie with the stitches and
bandages

Purrrz frum us and ourownselves hooman. Fred noz how uncomfortable da
hooman TEDs can make a person. Still we all hope you are going to be
just fine and as soon as possible.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon and our Hooman Fred.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old September 2nd 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a lot of work fur us kities. Mineown disappeered

las
nyte, and came bak today wif bandages around hiz nek. Seemz dat he

wented
to da hooman TED hospital again to haf sumfink cawled a "tomor"

remofed, an
now he needs my serfices az a Catamerika nurse.

Derez neffur a dull moment wif dese 2-leged furless ones, iz dere!

Human note: Went in to have a tumor and part of my parotid (salivary)

gland
removed. No fun, but I'm doing OK - just a bit uncomfortable and look

like
something out of a horror movie with the stitches and bandages
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat

Gudniss, pleese let us know if yu need ennyfing! Weel purr fur him to
have a qwiet an resful weekend.

HoneyCat

Old September 2nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine poor wifekitty, I hopez dat diz hooman iznot ofur taxin yourownsef,
Tellz yourown hooman dat he kan kall soft or furry ifin he needz anithin,
efin if he juz needsa talk kuz he kant sleep, Tiger who ported in wif
flowerz an nip fur hiz wifekitty
.. .

Old September 2nd 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Oh, Mme. Anais,
I lozt yur messidge B-4 I kud anser.

Purrrrring ennyway.

an heerz sum Micekreem© dat yu kin eefurr spoon intu hiz
throwt, ur use inna Micekreem© pak on hiz nek.

Pitö.önya

Old September 2nd 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:24:42 -0400, Mme. Anais wrote:

[Petite Purrsian in white nurse's uniform with a little nurse's hat and
pointy ears sticking out speaks]

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a lot of work fur us kities. Mineown disappeered las
nyte, and came bak today wif bandages around hiz nek. Seemz dat he wented
to da hooman TED hospital again to haf sumfink cawled a "tomor" remofed, an
now he needs my serfices az a Catamerika nurse.

Derez neffur a dull moment wif dese 2-leged furless ones, iz dere!

Human note: Went in to have a tumor and part of my parotid (salivary) gland
removed. No fun, but I'm doing OK - just a bit uncomfortable and look like
something out of a horror movie with the stitches and bandages

pURRS FOR A QUICK RECOVERY. mlb

Old September 3rd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:20:33 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

mine poor wifekitty, I hopez dat diz hooman iznot ofur taxin yourownsef,

Hihi mine luf, jus luk ofur dere on da bigbed. See da big lump datz
snoring? Datz hisownself, so hez mosly sleepink. So letz smurgle den
getz a snak, and fangu fur da gifties!

Tellz yourown hooman dat he kan kall soft or furry ifin he needz anithin,
efin if he juz needsa talk kuz he kant sleep, Tiger who ported in wif
flowerz an nip fur hiz wifekitty

He'll prolly gif dem a short cawl tomorra or da nekst day, he can
tawk too much dough...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/2/2006 8:36:45 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 3rd 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

We iz furry glad to heer dat Unka Serge got froo hizown serjeree OK. Didn't
yoo tell him da lastest time dat he wuznt lowed to git sikmonsterz agin?

How duz a kittee git to be a fishul Catmerica Caretakin kittee? Doze
yooneefurms lukz furry spiffee.

Hedbuttz to Unka Serge.

Rebecca

.. .

Old September 3rd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Ooh, Pit2nya, yoo iz brancin owt to new purrdukt linez! Datz a wunnerful
new yooss fur MiceKreem!

Rebecca

Old September 3rd 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tellz hizsef ta getz rezt anna den he kan kall when hizsef iz betterer, itz
gud he did hiz ted vizit onna holiday, Tiger, settlin downta smurgle anna
snak