Charlie wentid tew TED anna didn't kome bak!

Old December 19th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Charlie wentid tew TED anna didn't kome bak!

Samwise here. We is sending extra special purrs that Charlie is home for
Kissamouse.

Samwise

wrote in message
Hihi, dis iz PacoBell fur da fambly. Meowmie tuk Charlie tew TED
yesterdiy cuz he wuzn't aktin' rite. TED sez he gottid a bloked
ummm....ya no, da plaz ware da pee komes owt. Annyway, ifn Meowmid
hadn't bin wurryd enuf tew tayke hiim yesterdiy, TED sez he mite a
dyd. But he'z gottid tew be dere for free er for dayz! He mite mizz
Kissamouse! Ifn dere er enny ekstra purrs hangin' round, Charlie anna
Meowmie kud reely use dem.

Old December 19th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz still purrin, Trudi
wrote in message
fangu yews alls. TED callid agin, an Charlie iz onna heetin' pad cuz

hisownself wuzzn't keepin' warm enuf! Meowmie sez dat dey still iz not shur
'bout a sergerie, se we'ze keepin' ower pawz crost. Charlie iz mineown
speshul frend, an' I missiz hafin' hym tew curl up wif onna da big
bed....(PacoBell, who will NOT curl up with Orangie or Midnite, at least not
when any hoomins can see him!)

Old December 20th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Our Scottie came from TED with the name Scottie and Meowmie has always
called him Scottie-Pippin to sort of match Finrod and also as a double
pun. Didn't know any other kitty here with that name.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin

In article ,
Cory wrote:

Um, wuzzin't Scottie-Pippin wunna Anti Cheryl Rankin'z kitteez??

Anna yez, I iz awlsew purrin' fur pore Charlie tu be aybul tu kum hoam
befur Kissamouse. Nottid bein' aybul tu, um, well... ya know... pee,
sowndz wike a furry eggskrewsheeyatin' eggspeeriunze.

--- Onyx

Old December 20th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Cory wrote:
Um, wuzzin't Scottie-Pippin wunna Anti Cheryl Rankin'z kitteez??

Anna yez, I iz awlsew purrin' fur pore Charlie tu be aybul tu kum hoam
befur Kissamouse. Nottid bein' aybul tu, um, well... ya know... pee,
sowndz wike a furry eggskrewsheeyatin' eggspeeriunze.

--- Onyx- Hide quoted text -

R speshul purrs r cummin az strong az we kan make them. The Cooper
Cats
Old December 21st 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

This is one very sad Meowmie posting now. Charlie had surgery on his
bladder today, and it was in very bad shape. He will need a second
surgery, if he can regain strength, and it still may not make him
better. I'll be going to TED tomorrow morning to discuss what is best
for him. Thanks for all of the purrs.--Pam
Old December 21st 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Pam,

Weze purrin fur yu an Charlie to help yu mak da bestest decisionz yu
kin. Charlie iz in gud handz. Weze sorri dis has to happen, wit
Kissamouse an evfurrything.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake, purrin even harder

Old December 21st 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 20, 6:52 pm, wrote:
This is one very sad Meowmie posting now. Charlie had surgery on his
bladder today, and it was in very bad shape. He will need a second
surgery, if he can regain strength, and it still may not make him
better. I'll be going to TED tomorrow morning to discuss what is best
for him. Thanks for all of the purrs.--Pam

Iyam speeking four all uv usses heer inna New Haven wiff Uncl Bill.
Wee iss pullin for da boykittee ann wee no dat yooo will dew da write
fing.

Wuv tooo efferywun

Winnie