Anyone want an Orange, 22 pound man cat?

Old January 8th 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Anyone want an Orange, 22 pound man cat?

I take a med for cleaning out the stents in my heart that Medicare does not
cover. It costs me 225.00 a month. Got a script the other day and it went
missing right away. I crawled this house over looking for it and was
nowhere to be found. Last night I was rechecking places and WALLA in the
two hole cat scratcher, stand, whatever it was there in one of the hidey
holes. Later in the evening I saw this fluffy butt of an orange cat
sticking out of the hole, like more than his head could fit in there.

I could tell the head was turning this way and that. Picked up a paper and
swatted his butt. He sat and looked at me like "What, I didn't do
anything". I shook the bottle at him and he flipped around and ran behind
the couch.

No, having slept the night and at ease because all was right in the world of
pilldom, I really don't want to give him away, not today at least.

Gramby

Old January 8th 12, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

OT loves you!

Old January 9th 12, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Yes OT DOES love you, the dickens. He sounds like KoKo from
a Lilian Jackson Braun novel.

Kyla

John McMaster wrote

Old January 9th 12, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

No, having slept the night and at ease because all was right in the
world of pilldom, I really don't want to give him away, not today at
least.

Gramby

OT, you is allez welcome to come here, you know. I dont fink you will
efurr need to, but you is allez welcome anyway.

Harri

Old January 10th 12, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 8, 8:19*am, "Gramby" wrote:
[...]

Datz gud gnooz OT staying wif yoo cuz I dont want enny feeves wike dat
heer in mine houss.
Den I mite git intu twubbl effen dough I wud ob kors be furry
innosent.
Butted it seemz wike I doo git intu twubbl sumtymes ennyweigh.
I bedder stopp tokking gnaow.
Meowy, happy fur OT
Old January 11th 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:19:11 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I really don't want to give him away, not today at least.

[Two Zot girls look at each other]

Hmmmmmm. A husky man-cat???????

Cybèle: Cud he handle twp sassy gurl catz??

Oriane: He'z awedy winked....

Cybèle: Oh, hokay, no den, datz fine......

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/10/2012 8:18:19 PM

Old January 11th 12, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Her talkz bout ourown klawz, her nedzta git herz klipped dat wuz laffink
effen if O T iznt.

"Gramby" wrote in message ...

Gamby iz paffink effen if O T iznt.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:19:11 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I really don't want to give him away, not today at least.

[Two Zot girls look at each other]

Hmmmmmm. A husky man-cat???????

Cybèle: Cud he handle twp sassy gurl catz??

Oriane: He'z awedy winked....

Cybèle: Oh, hokay, no den, datz fine......

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/10/2012 8:18:19 PM

By the Pound; Not the Count harry Cat anecdotes 16 January 29th 10 08:49 PM
Holy cow! 44 pound cat!!!! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 3 July 31st 08 06:41 PM
He gained a pound!! Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 14 April 13th 08 02:27 AM
At the pound Norm Cat anecdotes 1 June 10th 05 10:07 PM
Pound uthinasia muffin Cat rescue 10 May 16th 04 07:37 PM