I'ze could use sum purrs, purrlease

Old August 24th 15, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default I'ze could use sum purrs, purrlease

My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.

Harri the skinnier Roadcat
Old August 24th 15, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, no, Harri, myown onnerary sisfur, yoo gotz ta eet! Duz yur hoominz leev fudz owt awl da time? Rebecca had sumfing simmiler happin, an it terned owt dat Meowmie juss didnt reelize (fur a hole YEER!) dat Rebecca juss didnt want to eet awl her fudz at once. By da time da TED esplaned it, Rebecca had also loozed wate. Yoo do whut yoo kan to git betterer!

Sundance, worried honorary brother
Old August 25th 15, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.

Harri the skinnier Roadcat

Oh Harri,
Yew hab tu eet moar fudz. yeUP.
Wen et is hawt, weh dunt eet mutch eethur
Wat did yer TED sai?
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps--awl purring 4 yerownself
Old August 25th 15, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.

Harri the skinnier Roadcat

Hiya skinny Harri, diz is nottid gud...heowsum effurr da sayme ting hapint
tu me.
Firzt dey thot it wuz hypurr thyroid, but I yam not hyper, but mine tyroid
numburs were hi. Affur I waz radio-iodideded, I wuz chekt uh feu mumffz
layturer, an I had lozt "siniffigint" wate.
Meowmee reelizt dat awltho I get wet fuudz twize a day, and 'browze-eet" I
dunt awlwayz finish it, and awlzo, she was givink me indoor kittee fuud
which haz less caloryz azza free-awlla-da-tyme fuud.. Wen hur shtartid
giffting me regulur dry fuudz I yam fyllink owt nizlee, (which iz hard to
tel, bekuz min furs ar fluffy.)

Gneedless tu sae, I wish da sayme tu yu.

Pit2nya

Old August 25th 15, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Hiya skinny Harri, diz is nottid gud...heowsum effurr da sayme ting hapint
tu me.
Firzt dey thot it wuz hypurr thyroid, but I yam not hyper, but mine tyroid
numburs were hi. Affur I waz radio-iodideded, I wuz chekt uh feu mumffz
layturer, an I had lozt "siniffigint" wate.
Meowmee reelizt dat awltho I get wet fuudz twize a day, and 'browze-eet" I
dunt awlwayz finish it, and awlzo, she was givink me indoor kittee fuud
which haz less caloryz azza free-awlla-da-tyme fuud.. Wen hur shtartid
giffting me regulur dry fuudz I yam fyllink owt nizlee, (which iz hard to
tel, bekuz min furs ar fluffy.)

Gneedless tu sae, I wish da sayme tu yu.

Pit2nya

Fangu fur all da purrz. Dey help.

Da TED found out that I was dehydrated and had lost a bunch of weight.
Her stoled some of mine blood, and squirted some water under mine skin,
and gived me a nasty pill! Her said dat I have 2 bad toofs dat have to
come out, but I haf to finish a course of antibiotics first.

I getted a appetite stimulant, and a antiemetic, and am feeling
betterer. Dis morning I joined all of da uffur kitties in mine clowder
for Temptations - da firstest time I've done dat in months. And last
night, shortly after we got back from da TED, one of us kitties (I won't
tell who) horked up a huuuuuugggge hairball!

Da TED will be calling mine Paw later today wif da results of da old-cat
blood panel dey runned on mine blood.

Fangu all fur da purrs. I is feeling betterer.

Harri

Old August 25th 15, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 9:08:31 AM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Wee is awl furry happier dat yoo is feelin betterer. It is tootoo bad dat dey will steel yoor toofs. An Concatulations on da yooj hairball.

---
WooToo for her Hous

Old August 25th 15, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Hai Harri,
Weh r sew gwad yew r fealing betterer.
Yew gotz tu dwink moar wadder.
Ugh, yew hab tew teef dat hab tu beh pulled?
Ai (Mosey) only hab 2 teef left, but I kan eet my kibbles, n Greenies umkay.
Somecats heer hork up hairballs tu.
Weh r awl styl purring fur yew Harri, cuz weh awl luvz yew yeUP .
Lufz,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old August 28th 15, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Deer Harri, itz hard to fingk uv yurownself az a old kittee. It seems like only yesfurday dat yoo wuz a kittin an yurown Paw drived an drived an drived to git yurownself. Rememfur when dey fingked yoo wuz a boykittee?

Weze furry glad dat fingz wuznt more seriuser. Da TED haz steeled sum uv owrown toofz, too, so we kan tell yoo dat life duz go on evin if yurown smile iz krookid. Yoo will still be a bootiful girlkittee to ussez.

Sundance and Rebecca
Old September 8th 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default I'ze could use sum moar purrs, purrlease

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.

Harri the skinnier Roadcat

Owr Deer Harri,
Mom Kyla got an e mail frum yer Paw n yew reely nead sum healing purrs, wich
weh wood beh gwad tu provide. yeUP
Weh awl luffs yerownself sew mutch
Pleez eet moar fudz.

Old September 8th 15, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

My hoomins is worried about me, cuz I haven't been eating much and have
been losing weight. Dey is takin me to da TED this afternoon, an I could
use some purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.

Harri the skinnier Roadcat

Owr Deer Harri,
Mom Kyla got an e mail frum yer Paw n yew reely nead sum healing purrs,
wich weh wood beh gwad tu provide. yeUP
Weh awl luffs yerownself sew mutch
Pleez eet moar fudz.
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

purrs that the TED finds something easily treatable.
Lettus kno.
P2nya