Wese gonna change dems....

Old December 19th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Wese gonna change dems......

As fur as I GNOW dey onwee wiv in adBENCHurs dat mine Uncl Bill made
up for sum ob his fwends. Sew don' be two skared.

--
WooToo, glaring at Sunrise and Uncl Bill for scaring their friiends

Phew! Wel me wus jist askin...me wussnt skared...wel. notted a lot.
Dus Uncl Bill hav menny ventyoors?

yeUP, he duz, hee z iz vury funnee. wee awl luv himself heer.

Da fishes wus evikted n da wadder wus sighphoned owt...well sum..n den
Meomie cot dem inna nettyfingy n put dem back inna wadder inna tank
agen. Dey hidhid behind thu pyramid n woodnt come owt til dinner tyme.
Mees gwad mees not a fishy, dey onny get wittle bwack fings tu eet
wiffa casional gween pea n den dey get wadder fwees! Disgustin me
says. Gwad dey havta eet dem n notted myneselfness.

O, den hur jest chaynged da wadder in da tank. datz uff reeleef. ai fot
yew wuz gittin noo fishies.

Meomie wus wappin more fings tonite, we wus twyin tu hep hur but shees
no fun, I gotted da wibbon awl rolled owt fur hur n Sukie hepped me by
stikkin da sellertape dots on hur furz, wappin paper is soso fyne no?
Myne claws wus goin wite fru.....Meomie wus hissin n spittin n bwoin
on usses...we neffur stopped til she got owt da
nip...ahhhhhh....nipnip.

Hawwy n Spookie da Cookie....ahhhh...nip....

Waffz, wull, yoo wuz jest twin tew hulp. gwad hur gabe yoo sum nip. yeUP.
Hoap yew git yer Kissamouse card frum usses sune.
Luv, Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat Pipps n Sqweex
--wee wunt sum nip tew.

Old December 19th 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Umkay, pa wint tew da stoar, n gnow mwoemie wyll gib uss sum gud nip dat Pa
gotted usses wast tyme. .
Luvs, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

soft hadda gets owtta nip today beclawz sumcat tooka middle owtta turbo
skratcher anna made it disapear so she hadda getsa new one owt anna den
she putted on fresh nip, OEJ, anna chester,hic, the injester

"rafflescat"

Old December 21st 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dere izza wunnerfool artikkil bowt rappin purrezentz wiffa kittee
uhrownd.
ennykitteee wanna kopy tu hyde frum yur hoomin, befurr dey LOL tu deeth?
--
Pitô.ônya