Auntie Mabel is gettin excited!

Old December 20th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Auntie Mabel is gettin excited!

Shez seein that the stocking wif her name on it is getting fatter. Me and
Cash been telling her it's all goodies stuff and Meowmie is feedin it
carefully. She wants to know if the fat guy with the fake beard at the pet
store is related but we dunno 'cause we didn't get to go wif that time. It
was a special jus so meowimie cud fill out all the papers so Auntie Mabel is
oficial to stay herez. She came home wif a pretty pink tag wif her name and
our stuff so's she can be founded back if lost.

Meowmie sez Aunti Mabel is twitterpated over it all. Mebe is her first real
kiss a mouse? Iz asked her but she sez nufin here is like before.

OHHH! I gotz ta see meowmie wrap up 2 rain coats for Cash and Mabel. Den
she chased me out so I think I gots something from her direct too cause I
heard more paper.

Old December 20th 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kissa mowze iz beri gud, we izunt gettin muc rite now beclawz of diz itti
bitti kompurtmint, butta soft sayz we will get owrz kissamowze when we getz
owrz new howze, dija see owrzkard, OEJ

Old December 20th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Shez seein that the stocking wif her name on it is getting fatter. Me and
Cash been telling her it's all goodies stuff and Meowmie is feedin it
carefully. She wants to know if the fat guy with the fake beard at the
pet store is related but we dunno 'cause we didn't get to go wif that
time. It was a special jus so meowimie cud fill out all the papers so
Auntie Mabel is oficial to stay herez. She came home wif a pretty pink
tag wif her name and our stuff so's she can be founded back if lost.

Meowmie sez Aunti Mabel is twitterpated over it all. Mebe is her first
real kiss a mouse? Iz asked her but she sez nufin here is like before.

OHHH! I gotz ta see meowmie wrap up 2 rain coats for Cash and Mabel.
Den she chased me out so I think I gots something from her direct too
cause I heard more paper.

OHHHH, That is so kewl Daisy-chan dat wull mayke uh vury Merry Kissamouse
fur yew awl. yeUP
Did yew gitted da Kissamouse kard wee snet yoo?
Kan yoo hab yer mom tayke uh pixshure uff yoo, Daisy-chan, n sned et tew
usses?
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Anti Kyla

Old December 20th 10, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

wen wyl yoo git yer noo howse? Yoo gotz SUM noo fingz, dint ya? Or didja?
wee snet yoo uh kard.
Wee lufvz yoo awl n da furry n da soft tew.

Old December 20th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we getted sum new stuff when we mofed in, den da gramby anna nofur furnd
offa soft anna furreez getted uses stuffz, da gramby shopped fur efurithin
anna bringed it, den it waz liksa kissamowze, den soft anna furee ordered
uses a new furminator, zoom grum anna grrr klipperz...

we hopesta haf owrz new howze by end of march,

OEJ

Old December 22nd 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote

Shez seein that the stocking wif her name on it is getting fatter.

OHHHH, That is so kewl Daisy-chan dat wull mayke uh vury Merry Kissamouse
fur yew awl. yeUP

Iz sure!

Did yew gitted da Kissamouse kard wee snet yoo?

Iz not sure. Charlotte 2foot has been sending cards out but she didnt knowz
to keeps a list.

Kan yoo hab yer mom tayke uh pixshure uff yoo, Daisy-chan, n sned et tew
usses?

Meowie haz some but I'z hard to catch being too magnifiscent! Aunti Mabel
sez she don't like staying still for pics etiher.

I snuck in though and sent ya one of my back in email.

OT but thought you might enjoy, Mabel Anne cshenk Cat anecdotes 10 November 21st 10 07:14 PM
I am SO excited I have to share! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 20 August 24th 08 10:53 PM
I am so excited, I can hardly STAND it!!! badwilson Cat anecdotes 63 September 4th 05 04:03 AM
So excited Marina Cat anecdotes 18 August 27th 05 09:46 PM
Mabel and HRFL at the vet Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 4 June 19th 05 02:19 PM