Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

Old December 21st 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

I know I have never received so many; it's very
nice!

I put them up on the wall; they look so nice there!
Old December 21st 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

(Gandalf)"
Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

I know I have never received so many; it's very
nice!

I put them up on the wall; they look so nice there!

You are very welcome Unka Gandalf. We love you, you know and we are glad
they made you happy.
Love, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex and Mommy Kyla

Old December 21st 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 01:47:21 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

dija get owrz? OEJ
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

I know I have never received so many; it's very
nice!

I put them up on the wall; they look so nice there!

Yes, I did.

Thank you
Old December 21st 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree anna gramby sayed dat minesef lukez alot like yourown rb kittee, i
wuz wunnerin whut ursef thinked, OEJ who has a moztlee black top side,

Old December 22nd 10, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:56:04 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

da furree anna gramby sayed dat minesef lukez alot like yourown rb kittee, i
wuz wunnerin whut ursef thinked, OEJ who has a moztlee black top side,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message

I think so.

Thinking about Kenzie makes my eyes leak water.

I miss her SO MUCH

But I am happy that I have Lorelei, now.

Old December 22nd 10, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz gud dat ursef haza newkitteta hep heal yourown heart, mine momcat sended
storrmmee to owrz howzta heal da fureez heart, OEJ

Old December 22nd 10, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee gotted kyoot une frum Unka Gandalf Fank yoo Unka Gandalf. Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Meowmie Kyla
PS we gotz lotza kardz, Pa wyl chex da maylebawx sune n ai bet wee gotted
moar. da dum maylebawx fing iz ubaowt uh blok uhway n Paz feetz hurt hym,
sew he mite hafta dwive daown dere.
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla

" (Gandalf)"

dija get owrz? OEJ

(Gandalf)

Old December 23rd 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

Thinking about Kenzie makes my eyes leak water.

I miss her SO MUCH

The missing doesn't end, but the hurting gets easier and the good
memories get clearer... slowly.

But I am happy that I have Lorelei, now.

From what you've said about her, she's glad to have you, too. Her happy
space (your bedroom) probably smells most like you, and that says a
*lot* in cat speak. Much more than coming out into the living room
during the day does.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana