Krazy Hooman

Old December 21st 10, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Krazy Hooman

tu firty in da mornink anna da Gramby iz onlinez looking at sumphin kalled a
Hoody, Footy Jamma. How cillie iz dat. We wantsta go bak to bed turn diz
fing off. Piglett agitated because she wants to go back to sleep.

Old December 21st 10, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hoominz hasta du stuffz likez beclawz dey izunt smurt enufta growz purpur
furz, OEJ

Old December 21st 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 21, 3:32*am, "Granby" wrote:
tu firty in da mornink anna da Gramby iz onlinez looking at sumphin kalled a
Hoody, Footy Jamma. *How cillie iz dat. *We wantsta go bak to bed turn diz
fing off. *Piglett agitated because she wants to go back to sleep.

It YOOZD too bee dat Uncl Bill wood almos allus come to bed at a
desent ower. Goodnuss GNOWS he needs his byooty seep and we awl gneed
are cuddly seep. Effen wen he wen to play cards hee wood come to bed
wen he gotted hom an da doggies had wokd him. He wood gnot getted on
da compooter or, certenly gnot, da fone.

NOW he cam hom lass gnite wen it wuz over an OWER affer are beddytime
an he gotted on da compooter and DEN da fone ranged and he had a fone
in are BEDRUME. Yoosd two be iff sumwun calld up late like dat hee
wood seigh to me "go answer da fone" an wee wood boff LAFF.

Neow he anser da fon an tok haff da nite, saying sweet diss an cooing
luv dat. Hee cood haff da desensy to tell hoowever it wuz dat da cat
gotta seep.

--
WooToo
Old December 21st 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 21, 3:32 am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Dat inresin -- whu he cooin at? Pigons an duvs coo. Iz hee finkin ov
getn a burd? TuTu
Old December 22nd 10, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Dem Hoody fingz r nise n keap da hoominz warm. Meowmie duzznt got une, but
hur iz ulwayz wurm..hur blaymes fingz kalled hormoanz. harumph. Mosey, hoo
jest gotted sum nise nip.
Yoo shud see da fat Sqweex roling awl ovur da rug, jest aftue Pa ran da
suckmonster tewdai.

Old December 22nd 10, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well ifin dey wuld growit anna wash it purpurlee den deze clothez wuldint b
needed, anna alzo da time taked away furm uses to wash da clothez wudint
inttupt mine gettin atinshunz, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
ai seed on da tv sum men dat gotz lotza furz..dey wook yuky sez Meowmie.
Luvz Mosey

hoominz hasta du stuffz likez beclawz dey izunt smurt enufta growz purpur
furz, OEJ

tu firty in da mornink anna da Gramby iz onlinez looking at sumphin
kalled a Hoody, Footy Jamma. How cillie iz dat. We wantsta go bak to
bed turn diz fing off. Piglett agitated because she wants to go back to
sleep.

Krazy Kat comics are available online Ted Davis[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 11th 10 04:34 PM
Hooman Greebling Wish John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 14th 10 09:24 PM
Krazy Kat!!! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 December 18th 07 07:28 AM
Hooman shoppink Granby Cat community 3 December 17th 07 04:11 PM
A Cat-to-Hooman Dictionary? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 8 April 7th 05 03:27 PM