We Haz Gotten Thu Waddermonsturs

Old December 21st 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default We Haz Gotten Thu Waddermonsturs

We iz gittin lotsa lotsa waddermonsturs an windmonsturs. So fur, they iz
mostly inna Out, tho we alwayz haves draffs an Meomie iz eyein thu
kornur uv thu pooter room an sayin rood fings bout thu komany wat bot
thu house onna othur side uv thu wall, or rathur were thu outside wall
useta be. Thu wethur hoomins iz sayin ifn we had normul wethur this
yeer, it wud all be snowmonsturs, and that wud be much much werse, but
thu windmonsturs iz makin enuff noyse az it iz an thu ferrys iz not
oppurating onna othur side uv thu eyland, so thu male an fings iznt
comin nor goin. Tumorow spose tu be werse, a norfeester they sez, butted
we kant memfur if that meens thu winds starts inna norfeest an goes tu
thu soufwest, or thu othur way round. Meomie sez it hardly matturs, as
long as it iznt in thu direkshun that makes thu lifin rum leek.

But theer iz gud fings. Meomie camed home rilly erly, inna motormonstur.
Most nites she does all kindsa fings lyke visitin granmeomie or
praktisin hur singin (wat cud use it) an only gits home in tyme tu feed
uz an go tu bed. So we gotten ower fud an ower skritches erly.

--
Sam & Cinnamon

Old December 21st 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 21, 9:35*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

We hope yu keep snug snug, an dat wind n waddermonsturs go sumware
else not in yure dyrection, we has cold winds n ice heer an fur sum
reesun, itz cawsed awl ower airports to seeze up, Meomie ses dat more
munny hasta be spended onna infrastructure inna yewkay, but dares no
munny fur dat (onny munny fur bankers bonuses n polytishuns
salaries...mumble mumble...)
Wees hopin dat Meomie wil get finished soon n be home so dat we gets
attenshun n fussed - jist as it shood be in fakt.
Jack, not feelin furry well tonite (doesn't know he's going to TED
tomorrow)
Old December 21st 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Weez got lottsa wite stuf agin an itz col! Da wit stuf haz lotsa watr
in it tu. Got bowt 4 inchz las nite agin. Wyntr begyns tudey --
woopee!~ TuTu
Old December 21st 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Weez got lottsa wite stuf agin an itz col! Da wit stuf haz lotsa watr
in it tu. Got bowt 4 inchz las nite agin. Wyntr begyns tudey --
woopee!~ TuTu

We getted 3 or 4 inches of da white stuffz too. Us kitties don't go out
in it - we'z too smart fur dat - but Meowmie an Paw and da Dogg do.

We'z supposed to get several more inches over Kissamouse weekend.

Harri
Old December 22nd 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Itz bin waddermosturing fur dayz and dayz now. Weze wurreed dat da houze
is gonna float away. Da speaking pikture hoominz say dat da wurst is
tonite wif lots of wadder, windmonsterz an funder. Meowmie promized to
stay wif uz tumorrow an not go to da tuna place. Wen she not go to da
tuna place da houze iz warmer. We like warmer houze.

Booker

Old December 22nd 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-12-21 8:45 PM, Booker wrote:
Itz bin waddermosturing fur dayz and dayz now. Weze wurreed dat da houze
is gonna float away. Da speaking pikture hoominz say dat da wurst is
tonite wif lots of wadder, windmonsterz an funder. Meowmie promized to
stay wif uz tumorrow an not go to da tuna place. Wen she not go to da
tuna place da houze iz warmer. We like warmer houze.

Do gud noos iz that thu part joyned tu the nex hous only gotten a bit
damp. Da bad noos iz that thu gyant wadderbowl iz loosin sum
waddermonsturs. At furst Meomie sed duz this alwayz hafta at Kissamuss,
but that iznt rilly fare. Itz bin yeers sinz we had a bafrum leek at
Kissamuss. shez gonna call thu plummers as sune as it iz notted an
emurjency call atted emerjency prices.

Anna waddermonsturs iz still fallin outta thu sky an wun coastal iland -
furchunately nowun lives theer now - haz had hours uv hurrycane winds.

--
Sam an Cinnamon
Old December 22nd 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

watermonzterz iz soso annoyin, anna emergincee pwicez iz az bad aza
watermonzterz, OEJ

Old December 22nd 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Storrmmee wrote:
watermonzterz iz soso annoyin, anna emergincee pwicez iz az bad aza
watermonzterz, OEJ

Gud noos anna bad noos:

Plummer came an fixt thu toylet rilly quik, butted not eggsakly cheeply
altho it wuz thu minnimum cost fur a survis call plus a notted tu
eggspensive part.

Meomie notised thu waddermonstur comin in inna sewin rum, an called hur
favrite roofurs, well, akshually itz thu same wuns she almos alwayz
calls an she iz sposed tu hav a 10 yeer warranty but they kant com inna
rane an wind butted maybe nex week.

Meomie notised noyse inna Out, an it turns out that thu hoomin who now
owns da hous nex door an haznt ansered eny uv hur messiges bout thu
konstrukshun or destrukshun or wadeffer musta sent sum werker hoo duznt
mind thu rane an wind cuz they iz out theer wif skaffolding an lotsa
plastik. Maybe thu city hall called them, butted it duznt seem liekly
cuz she only called city hall furry resently.

Cinnamon iz watchin effuryfing frum a distence.

Sam rathur lykes plummers but RILLY RILLY hates hoomins werkin onna Out.
He evun growls anna growls at them lots an lots.

Meomiez werk...well, letz say she wants a hollyday NOW!!!

--
Sam and Cinnamon