Ping Polonca

Old January 9th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Ping Polonca

You only have a few days left to spend any tolars you have left, Snoopy and
Bagheera both agree that they should be spent on treats for Soncek. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 10th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian A wrote:
You only have a few days left to spend any tolars you have left, Snoopy and
Bagheera both agree that they should be spent on treats for Soncek. ;-)

Welcome to Euro-world - I guess. Everything seems to have become much
more expensive since Finland adopted the Euro as our currency. 1 Euro
equals about 5.9 Finnish Marks, but a cup of coffee that you could get
for a few Marks now costs 2-3 Euros. (Not that I drink coffee, but it's
a good point of reference.)

Old January 14th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Adrian A wrote:

You only have a few days left to spend any tolars you have left, Snoopy and
Bagheera both agree that they should be spent on treats for Soncek. ;-)

Soncek doesn't like treats, but I did get him some cat-grass that he loves.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 14th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:

Adrian A wrote:

You only have a few days left to spend any tolars you have left,
Snoopy and
Bagheera both agree that they should be spent on treats for Soncek. ;-)

Welcome to Euro-world - I guess. Everything seems to have become much
more expensive since Finland adopted the Euro as our currency. 1 Euro
equals about 5.9 Finnish Marks, but a cup of coffee that you could get
for a few Marks now costs 2-3 Euros. (Not that I drink coffee, but it's
a good point of reference.)

I'm so sorry to hear that everything became much more expensive since
you have Euro in Finland. Some prices have gone up in Slovenia already
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 15th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
Welcome to Euro-world - I guess. Everything seems to have become much more
expensive since Finland adopted the Euro as our currency. 1 Euro equals
about 5.9 Finnish Marks, but a cup of coffee that you could get for a few
Marks now costs 2-3 Euros. (Not that I drink coffee, but it's a good point
of reference.)

We went to Ireland before and after Euro conversion. Prices were about 1.5
to 2 times higher after the conversion. It's as if the sticker price stayed
the same, but it was in Euros rather than Irish pounds. It was a very
expensive holiday the second time around and I don't know how people afford
to live there!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Ping Polonca Adrian A Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 06 05:18 PM
Good Unka Ping Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 December 29th 05 01:45 PM
Ping Polonca Adrian Cat anecdotes 4 September 29th 05 10:39 AM
PING BOYFRIEND Sir Weeble Wobblybottom Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 05 01:08 AM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 02:35 PM