Eek! A mouse!

Old August 8th 13, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Eek! A mouse!

Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

--
Joyce

When you finish, you have a complete (you hope) set of characters. So you call it a "character set". And because you're in a funny mood, instead of calling the numeric identifiers "numeric identifiers", you call them "code points".
-- Steve Ferg, "Unicode Beginners Introduction for Dummies Made Simple"
Old August 8th 13, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/8/2013 4:54 PM, Bastette wrote:
Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

Major cuteness!

Jill
Old August 8th 13, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

--

Nice.

Old August 9th 13, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

lid wrote:

Bastette wrote:
Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

That is so cute. :-)

I love how the kitten is waving its hands in the air the way a human would
(well, if they afraid of mice). Where's a chair when you need one?

--
Joyce

Hi, this is the Sylvia stress reduction hotline. At the sound of
the beep, repeat after me: "This week, let someone else strive for
excellence." -- Nicole Hollander
Old August 9th 13, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/9/2013 12:57 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Bastette wrote:
Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

That's brilliant!!!

I'd love to get one of those for Sootie but I don't think her arms would
go up in the air.

Judith

I think it would have to be a kitten for that sort of behaviour.

A friend of mine has a young cat who stood on her front paws and ran
across the room. Naturally she didn't have the camera when that
happened. You never know what a cat will do!

She did have her camera ready for this. Halloween, last year. They
bought a motion sensor-activated spider decoration. Hung it on the
doorknob. Cats are curious, so naturally she had to investigate.
Here's what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bGycQ-gLvk

Jill
Old August 14th 13, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Bastette wrote:
Or maybe just "Eek!" thud

More cuteness he

http://i.imgur.com/1ZRK9WR.gif

That's brilliant!!!

I'd love to get one of those for Sootie but I don't think her arms would
go up in the air.

Judith

I think it would have to be a kitten for that sort of behaviour.

A friend of mine has a young cat who stood on her front paws and ran
across the room. Naturally she didn't have the camera when that
happened. You never know what a cat will do!

She did have her camera ready for this. Halloween, last year. They
bought a motion sensor-activated spider decoration. Hung it on the
doorknob. Cats are curious, so naturally she had to investigate.
Here's what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bGycQ-gLvk

Jill

That's a pretty big spider. Brave cats; I think mine would run.

Panic Mouse Undercover Mouse - Does this product really work? chatnoir Cat health & behaviour 4 July 11th 09 08:43 PM
Mouse! Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 April 30th 09 02:30 AM
Cat or mouse? Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 April 19th 08 01:53 PM
my new mouse pad Pat Cat anecdotes 7 June 24th 06 03:51 PM
Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 6 April 16th 04 07:57 PM