So How's Apache, Little Feet, and Ms. Emily?

Old April 10th 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default So How's Apache, Little Feet, and Ms. Emily?

On 4/10/2014 1:04 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Joy wrote:
On 4/10/2014 9:51 AM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:28:23 -0700 (PDT), Mike Mayers
wrote:

If I get up during the night, I use a walker. Sweetie Pie is not
afraid of this. I use a cane in the morning for a few minutes.
Neither cat reacts to that at all.

I'll have to get used to it as well. I think everyone in Florida is
required to use a walker.

LOL! Except it really isn't funny. It's definitely true that getting
older isn't for sissies.

Joy

Yeah, all the minor inconveniences no one tells you about until you get
there!

Yes, if we're lucky they're minor. My sister, who is ten years younger
than I am is in one of the later stages of Alzheimer's.

Joy
Old April 10th 14, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

If I get up during the night, I use a walker. Sweetie Pie is not afraid of this. I use a cane in the morning for a few minutes. Neither cat reacts to that at all.

I'll have to get used to it as well. I think everyone in Florida is
required to use a walker.

Also, you're not allowed to drive unless your head isn't high enough to
see over the steering wheel.

LOL that should be true in a lot of places.

Jill

Old April 10th 14, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

If I get up during the night, I use a walker. Sweetie Pie is not
afraid of this. I use a cane in the morning for a few minutes.
Neither cat reacts to that at all.

I'll have to get used to it as well. I think everyone in Florida is
required to use a walker.

LOL! Except it really isn't funny. It's definitely true that getting
older isn't for sissies.

Joy

Yeah, all the minor inconveniences no one tells you about until you get
there!

Yes, if we're lucky they're minor. My sister, who is ten years younger
than I am is in one of the later stages of Alzheimer's.

Joy

I'm sorry to hear that, Joy.

Jill

Old April 11th 14, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 4/11/2014 12:58 PM, Judith Latham wrote:

wrote:

If I get up during the night, I use a walker. Sweetie Pie is not
afraid of this. I use a cane in the morning for a few minutes.
Neither cat reacts to that at all.

I'll have to get used to it as well. I think everyone in Florida is
required to use a walker.

LOL! Except it really isn't funny. It's definitely true that getting
older isn't for sissies.

Joy

Yeah, all the minor inconveniences no one tells you about until you get
there!

Yes, if we're lucky they're minor. My sister, who is ten years younger
than I am is in one of the later stages of Alzheimer's.

Joy

I'm so to hear that. It really is an dreadful illness.

The sister of a friend of mine developed it when she was in her forties
and her mother a few years ago.

Judith

Thank you, Judith.

And I thought my sister was young to have it at 68!

Joy

Old April 15th 14, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:

If I get up during the night, I use a walker. Sweetie Pie is not afraid of this. I use a cane in the morning for a few minutes. Neither cat reacts to that at all.

I'll have to get used to it as well. I think everyone in Florida is
required to use a walker.

Also, you're not allowed to drive unless your head isn't high enough to
see over the steering wheel.

LOL that should be true in a lot of places.

But *especially* in Florida.

--
Joyce

"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene

Apache got worried for Miss Emily today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 2 November 23rd 13 02:26 AM
Multitasking Apache Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 August 5th 13 10:46 PM
Apache sez Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 3 June 6th 13 09:51 PM
Apache's nicknames Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 April 15th 11 05:19 AM