One noisy toy remnant.....

Old August 12th 13, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

Default One noisy toy remnant.....

We have a ball from a turbo scratcher that’s been sitting in the corner of the little bedroom/office/cat-feeding-room by Rosie’s dish (the turbo scratcher having long been tossed due to the fact that the cat's wouldn't leave the ball in it (*ahem*Ernie*ahem*Moe), and they kept peeing on the cardboard center "scratching" part) for about a month.

Lizzie has discovered it and has been beating the snot out of it… clatter clatter, roll roll roll, clatter clatter thump clatter roll Now it’s in the middle of the floor, waiting patiently for its next smack-down… or to trip one of us clumsy two-legs when we step on it... meanwhile Lizzie is currently snot-beating some greebling in another room
Old August 15th 13, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Magic
Mood Jeep wrote:

We have a ball from a turbo scratcher that's been sitting in the corner
of the little bedroom/office/cat-feeding-room by Rosie's dish (the turbo
scratcher having long been tossed due to the fact that the cat's
wouldn't leave the ball in it (*ahem*Ernie*ahem*Moe), and they kept
peeing on the cardboard center "scratching" part) for about a month.

Lizzie has discovered it and has been beating the snot out of it.
clatter clatter, roll roll roll, clatter clatter thump clatter roll
Now it's in the middle of the floor, waiting patiently for its next
smack-down. or to trip one of us clumsy two-legs when we step on it...
meanwhile Lizzie is currently snot-beating some greebling in another room

I love it when they play. Sometimes when we're upstairs I hear the ping
pong ball hitting things as Sootie plays.

Judith

Boyfie doesn't and has never played with anything I've provided him with.
However that is not to say that he is not cheerful - he gets the zoomies
regularly.
It's just that he might prefer finding his own real stuff in the outside.
He goes out on rat patrol but I know, and he knows I know, that he can only
get the small ones because he is afraid of the big ones, which is sensible
as the big ones give even the terriers a hard time and they are up for
killing anything that moves.

One big rat I had here bit half the nose off a terrier.

Boyfie is extremely good at killing small rats but once they get up to the
size that the terriers should deal with, he leaves it up to them. He has to
stay in if they are coming otherwise he would be deceased, the terriers will
kill anything in their path.
One of the terriers even killed another dog in her house that she even knew.
They are so fierce that I wouldn't even want one near me - until I have
rats. although they've always been fine with me, I've seen what they can do.
I think two or three of them could easily kill a person because they've been
trained to kill like crazy.

I do go out helping the terriers, but Boyfie is not allowed to step foot out
of the house since the evening before. Otherwise he'd be getting candles.