Back on the train

Old April 5th 05, 02:55 PM
Adam

I don't know. She seems to think that you're too fat!!!! Do you
think that might be the real problem?

Clarence

Personally, I doubt it. MY experience has been that when other
kitties
call a kitty fat, it's just because they're jealous of the so-called
"fat" kitty's beautiful coat.

Amelia T Cat
a *very* "fluffy" tortie girl

Maybe that's it! I don't have a problem with fluffy cats. Maybe she's
scared that she'll never become like you!

Clarence

I not know WHY Louise hate me. Nobuddy else hate me. I want Louise tu
be my frend, but fur SEVEN YEERS she hisspit at me. Wut kin I do tu
mayke hur lyke me?

Allegra
Old April 5th 05, 03:03 PM
Adam

I thought you never said much! If you're not scared, why are you
meowing so much?

Clarence

It Fatcat's fawlt 4 b-ing grotesk!

Louise (cat of few words)

That doesn't make sense!!!!!

Clarence, catfused

I make purfect sense. I not scared uv Fatcat! It all hur fawlt 4 b-ing
grotesk. I blameless. I not scared uv hur. Fatcat mondo repulso. I
butiful & luving. Fatcat freak! I purfect. I not scared uv Fatcat. Y u
think I scared? I not scared. I NOT SCARED!!!

Louise
Old April 5th 05, 05:05 PM
Miss Violette

Yez purleze, butted i juz wanna be a memfur, i willz nominate yourownsef,
Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I juz realized iz one of deze kittyz, tuxido i mean anna i haznot

joined diz
here club, Trudi, socailly backwards

Do you want to join? If you do, we can have a meeting and decide who
will be president and stuff like that.

Clarence

Old April 5th 05, 05:49 PM
Miss Violette

that is understandable from the hoomanz point of view but terribly unfair to
you, Miss Violette, knowing how that is
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
your mom is too strict, Miss Violette

Tell her that!!!! She claims it's because Clarence got urinary
blockages and had to have surgery and she wants to make sure he never
gets anything like that again! So we have to suffer with him!!!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 6th 05, 02:23 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I lyke hur. Why she always hisspit at me? How kin I make hur lyke
me? Or is dat impossible?

Allegra

I don't know. She seems to think that you're too fat!!!! Do you

think
that might be the real problem?

Clarence

Itz not a problem fur me. It wuz not a problem fur Lionel (RB). Itz

not a problem fur da hoomins. So how kin it be da problem wif

Louise?
Why she hate me?

Allegra

I don't know. She can't seem to explain it. Maybe the real problem is
that she wants to be the only cat in the house!!!

Clarence

Old April 6th 05, 02:24 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I don't know. She seems to think that you're too fat!!!! Do you
think that might be the real problem?

Clarence

Personally, I doubt it. MY experience has been that when other
kitties
call a kitty fat, it's just because they're jealous of the

so-called
"fat" kitty's beautiful coat.

Amelia T Cat
a *very* "fluffy" tortie girl

Maybe that's it! I don't have a problem with fluffy cats. Maybe

she's
scared that she'll never become like you!

Clarence

I not know WHY Louise hate me. Nobuddy else hate me. I want Louise

tu
be my frend, but fur SEVEN YEERS she hisspit at me. Wut kin I do tu
mayke hur lyke me?

Allegra

I don't know what you can do. Maybe some other kitty knows!

Clarence

Old April 6th 05, 02:25 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I thought you never said much! If you're not scared, why are you
meowing so much?

Clarence

It Fatcat's fawlt 4 b-ing grotesk!

Louise (cat of few words)

That doesn't make sense!!!!!

Clarence, catfused

I make purfect sense. I not scared uv Fatcat! It all hur fawlt 4

b-ing
grotesk. I blameless. I not scared uv hur. Fatcat mondo repulso. I
butiful & luving. Fatcat freak! I purfect. I not scared uv Fatcat. Y

think I scared? I not scared. I NOT SCARED!!!

Louise

You're babbling again!!!!

Do you want to be the only cat?

Clarence

Old April 6th 05, 02:26 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Yez purleze, butted i juz wanna be a memfur, i willz nominate

yourownsef,
Trudi

OK. Let's have our first meeting right now.

I don't have time to be president of this. I'm already president of
Catmerica and that takes up a lot of time. Taking care of mom takes up
all the rest of my time!

Clarence

Old April 6th 05, 02:27 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
that is understandable from the hoomanz point of view but terribly

unfair to
you, Miss Violette, knowing how that is

We agree. We think that mom should feed us whatever we want and give
Clarence his special food!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 6th 05, 06:56 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Yez purleze, butted i juz wanna be a memfur, i willz nominate

yourownsef,
Trudi

OK. Let's have our first meeting right now.

I don't have time to be president of this. I'm already president of
Catmerica and that takes up a lot of time. Taking care of mom takes up
all the rest of my time!

Clarence

Lessee...dere'z yu, Clarence, an Trudi, an me...
Shurlee dere ar moor????

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee, TEC, MCDTN