Feliway

Old June 2nd 05, 03:33 AM
Ruby Tuesday

Default Feliway

Mico has drawn blood from me from his last scratching bout, and I almost
gave him away today. I called the vet and asked how much Feliway is - I was
told the diffuser and refill are $95. This is Canadian funds, and I think
without tax.

Bottom line: does anyone know of a cheap source of Feliway that I can get
in Toronto from a store, or on-line? I'm presently without a paying job.

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

Old June 2nd 05, 04:18 AM

Mico has drawn blood from me from his
last scratching bout, and I almost gave
him away today. I called the vet and
asked how much Feliway is - I was told
the diffuser and refill are $95. This is
Canadian funds, and I think without tax.
Bottom line: does anyone know of a cheap
source of Feliway that I can get in Toronto
from a store, or on-line? I'm presently
without a paying job.

I think http://www.valleyvet.com sjhips to Canada. The bigger question
is what is going on with your cat that would make you consider gving him
away? Please be as detailed as possible.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old June 2nd 05, 05:33 AM
Ruby Tuesday

wrote in message
Mico has drawn blood from me from his
last scratching bout, and I almost gave
him away today. I called the vet and
asked how much Feliway is - I was told
the diffuser and refill are $95. This is
Canadian funds, and I think without tax.
Bottom line: does anyone know of a cheap
source of Feliway that I can get in Toronto
from a store, or on-line? I'm presently
without a paying job.

I think http://www.valleyvet.com sjhips to Canada. The bigger question
is what is going on with your cat that would make you consider gving him
away? Please be as detailed as possible.

Oh, a couple of days ago he started scratching and biting, and when I walked
out of my place down the street, I noticed blood streaming down my arm.
Then today someone came to see me who has three cats of her own. She had
Mico purring almost right away. They made friends immediately. She said
she'd like to take him home, but she already has three cats. She said that
to Mico, out of kindness. Meanwhile I voiced that yeah, four would be too
much. She looked shocked after I said that, she really had no intention of
taking him home with her. I was almost serious.

I think I disappointed Mico when he was a kitten. I gave him everything I
could, we played with the Cat Dancer on a regular basis, he had all sorts of
toys. But I never played "hunt" with him. Maybe I did something to his
psychological development. He does get lots of attention from me otherwise.
I've massaged him, given him tons of stroking. But every once in a while he
gets this wild look in his eyes, and becomes very aggressive with me.

Any other questions? And thanks for the referral!

- Ruby Tuesday

Old June 2nd 05, 12:11 PM
Joe Canuck

Ruby Tuesday wrote:

Mico has drawn blood from me from his last scratching bout, and I almost
gave him away today. I called the vet and asked how much Feliway is - I was
told the diffuser and refill are $95. This is Canadian funds, and I think
without tax.

Bottom line: does anyone know of a cheap source of Feliway that I can get
in Toronto from a store, or on-line? I'm presently without a paying job.

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

Supplies are *always* more expensive from vets, however sometimes one
doesn't have a choice.

I think in this case you do.