The Unending Saga of Abandoned Feral Kittens

Old September 21st 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default The Unending Saga of Abandoned Feral Kittens

This is an update from a previous post. I took a picture of the THIRD
feral kitten, who is much smaller than the other two.

Technically speaking, the first one just got so sick that it was
unconscious, but it was 7 or 8 weeks old at the time, so it wasn't
abandoned..just feral and very sick.

The other two were abandoned at different times by different moms -
about a week apart. I waited until it was getting desperate, hoping the
moms would return in each case. Well, read the story and see the
pictures:

http://blog.roadsideartist.com/index...opular-demand/

The thumbnails are clickable for bigger pictures of these cute kittens.
My biggest problem now is trying to find homes for them - I'm really
getting overloaded with rescued ferals. The thing is, I can't just let
them die. I don't have it in me. So this is the the situation I get
myself into.

They are adorable ..enjoy the pictures.

Old September 22nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
http://blog.roadsideartist.com/index...opular-demand/

The thumbnails are clickable for bigger pictures of these cute kittens.
My biggest problem now is trying to find homes for them - I'm really
getting overloaded with rescued ferals. The thing is, I can't just let
them die. I don't have it in me. So this is the the situation I get
myself into.

They are adorable ..enjoy the pictures.

You're right. Very sweet little faces! Mojo 2 is very cute. What
ears!