Myown Akwizition day!

Old November 8th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Myown Akwizition day!

Hihi an' Meeow, Kitties!

Wif mine hoomanz deserting me to go inta da hosspittal, I forgotted
myown Akwizition day!

Itz twee yeerz now since my hooman came to my owld meowmie's cattery
to luk at a liddle white kitten, an came home wif me instead! We fell
in luf at da furst meow!

He boughted me sum ping-pong bawlz (my *fafforite* toy) to celebrate,
and I smurgled hisownself!

I likes my wontroohome!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/8/2006 10:10:08 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 8th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:13:28 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an' Meeow, Kitties!

Wif mine hoomanz deserting me to go inta da hosspittal, I forgotted
myown Akwizition day!

Itz twee yeerz now since my hooman came to my owld meowmie's cattery
to luk at a liddle white kitten, an came home wif me instead! We fell
in luf at da furst meow!

He boughted me sum ping-pong bawlz (my *fafforite* toy) to celebrate,
and I smurgled hisownself!

I likes my wontroohome!

Concatulations! It is wonderful having an appropriate onetruehome, isn't
it? And you did indeed find one of the good hoomins.

Cleo

Old November 8th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi an' Meeow, Kitties!

Wif mine hoomanz deserting me to go inta da hosspittal, I forgotted
myown Akwizition day!

Itz twee yeerz now since my hooman came to my owld meowmie's cattery
to luk at a liddle white kitten, an came home wif me instead! We fell
in luf at da furst meow!

He boughted me sum ping-pong bawlz (my *fafforite* toy) to celebrate,
and I smurgled hisownself!

I likes my wontroohome!

Yu iz bery lukky tu hab eetsh uddur, ya kno :-)
Hapy akwizishun day tu yu bowff.

Pit2nya

Old November 8th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
unclefred

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an' Meeow, Kitties!

Wif mine hoomanz deserting me to go inta da hosspittal, I forgotted
myown Akwizition day!

Itz twee yeerz now since my hooman came to my owld meowmie's cattery
to luk at a liddle white kitten, an came home wif me instead! We fell
in luf at da furst meow!

He boughted me sum ping-pong bawlz (my *fafforite* toy) to celebrate,
and I smurgled hisownself!

I likes my wontroohome!

What a wonderful story. We are so happy for you and we'll have to get Fred
to get us some of those ping pong balls. We can't wait to try them.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old November 8th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

'porter twinkles and Tiger steps owt,... heris sum flowerz... haz your
hooman efur buyed yourownsef a turbo skratcher??? ifin you likez balls he
muzt buy diz fur yourownsef, Tiger

Old November 9th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:59:51 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

'porter twinkles and Tiger steps owt,... heris sum flowerz...

Awww, fangu, my luf! smoochie

haz your
hooman efur buyed yourownsef a turbo skratcher??? ifin you likez balls he
muzt buy diz fur yourownsef, Tiger

Yes, he did a few yeerz ag when yourownself furst menshioned it.
Buttid I used it to nap on.

I likes to play bat-bat wif doze ping-pong bawlz. We haff hardwood
florz, and dem ping-pong bawlz can get a good bownse goink on da
wooden florz. Itz kitty-soccer!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2006 2:43:41 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 9th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we al sleepz on owrz butted we alzo playz wifit, we haz moztly karpetz, so
we hasta take owr ballz to the entryway or da hooman bathtub, dat iz fun iin
a middle of da nite,... da ofur day softz furnd getted a turbo skratcher fur
her kitty piglet... piglet iz veriveri krozz eyed... her liked da nip anna
her kinda likez da skratcher... butted hersef wuz hafin truble wif figurin
owt da ball... so inna nite softz furnd wakez upta hear da ball goin
rowndrowndrownd... veryfazt... hersef sneaked ta see... da big d*g wuz
battin da ball rownd... den da big 80 pownd d*g stopped... so piglet batted
dat big d*g onna head wif da litin paw of playmint so da d*g made da ball go
agin... Tiger who thinkz he mite like hiz own d*g ta play remote kontrol
wif...

Old November 10th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:59:51 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

'porter twinkles and Tiger steps owt,... heris sum flowerz...

Awww, fangu, my luf! smoochie

haz your
hooman efur buyed yourownsef a turbo skratcher??? ifin you likez
balls he muzt buy diz fur yourownsef, Tiger

Yes, he did a few yeerz ag when yourownself furst menshioned it.
Buttid I used it to nap on.

I likes to play bat-bat wif doze ping-pong bawlz. We haff hardwood
florz, and dem ping-pong bawlz can get a good bownse goink on da
wooden florz. Itz kitty-soccer!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2006 2:43:41 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

I yike tu bat mine rownt an rownt wyle da teevee box iz tawkin.
myne pawrentz juzt lub dat.

P2nya