From another place (was Not a day for cycling on news:uk.rec.cycling)

Old June 25th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default From another place (was Not a day for cycling on news:uk.rec.cycling)

Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used to be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

--
MatSav
Old June 26th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used to
be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

But where's the video?

Old June 26th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Marina wrote:
MatSav wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used to
be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

But where's the video?

Oops! My bad!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zflood.wmv

--
MatSav
Old June 26th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote:
Marina wrote:
MatSav wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used
to be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

But where's the video?

Oops! My bad!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zflood.wmv

As I said, I'm glad I live on a hill. Where in the country are you?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 27th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
Marina wrote:
MatSav wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used to
be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

But where's the video?

Oops! My bad!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zflood.wmv

Oh my. The cat does look like, 'WTF happened to my house??' Beautiful kitty.

They said on the news yesterday that three people have died in the UK
floods. Purrs for all affected.

Old June 27th 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:34:56 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

MatSav wrote:
Marina wrote:
MatSav wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

...Here is a short video of the river outside our house that used to
be a road.

And it includes a rather perplexed jet-black pussy-cat :-)

But where's the video?

Oops! My bad!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zflood.wmv

Oh my. The cat does look like, 'WTF happened to my house??' Beautiful kitty.

Actually, he looks more like "WTF did YOU do to my house?" And yes,
he's lovely. We had a flooded basement in the spring, and I got that
look a lot.

They said on the news yesterday that three people have died in the UK
floods. Purrs for all affected.

Adding purrs.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

D*g cycling... wafflycat Cat anecdotes 0 November 7th 06 06:08 PM
OT Cycling -- back in the saddle Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 5 October 5th 05 12:28 PM
On topic cycling! wafflycat Cat anecdotes 1 July 26th 05 10:50 PM
cycling and cats dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 99 May 29th 04 09:11 PM
The cycling cat.. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 4 November 7th 03 05:10 AM