Meowmie assalted Us!

Old January 18th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Meowmie assalted Us!

We were all waiting PATIENTLY for our dinner. We tried giving her the
eyes. We trying the mournful howl. we even tried the we're-so-
starving-we're-about-to die act, but Meowmie STILL ignored us.

Then she reached into a bag and brought out some cat-grass. Ewww!!!
Cat-grass is a snack, we wanted our GOOSHYFOOD!.

Then she took out this packet and picked up Mayhem and took her into
the bathroom and shut the door. We heard the packet being opened and
Mayhem let out this mournful wail.

When the door was opened, Mayhem was all damp.

"Run for your lives" she screamed "She wiped me down with a wet
cloth."

I got up to run, but Meowmie grabbed me and I struggled but couldn't
get away. She started rubbing me all over with this wet cloth, said
it was a pet bath wipe, I DIDN'T need a BATH!!

STOOPID HOOMIN!! Didn't she know that's what TONGUES are for?

She rubbed me all over and rubbed every hair out of place. she even
wiped my BUTT!! HOW EMBARASSING!!

Then she managed to corner Imp. "DON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!" I
screamed.

The bathroom door closed and suddenly i smelled it. Imp decided to
pee all over the hoomin. GOOD FOR HIM!!! He still got a bath anyway,
but that oughta teach the hoomin not to attack us with those icky
wipes.

We are PURRFECTLY capable of washing ourselves. The hoomin THEN
brought out the gooshyfood and fed us. Rightfully so!!

I'm busy licking every hair back into its proper place. It will
probably take all night. Mayhem and Imp are hiding under the bed.

Stoopid hoomin.....UGH!!!!!

*****************
Since I'm not working, I can't bring in the cats for baths. And they
were smelling like cat litter and their fur was getting kind greasy
and on Imp I could see a ton of dander.

Picked up a pack of Petwipes today, and decided to do it before I fed
them. Mayhem struggled and wailed as I wiped her down. Mischief
didn't like it very much either and as you probably guessed, as soon
as I carried Imp into the bathroom i felt my hip get warm. I
immediately held him over the tub until he was done, but sarong was
covered in cat pee.

The BF is gonna wonder why the bathroom rugs smell like Nature's
Miracle....

Imp is hiding under the bed so I personally served him an extra large
bowl of gooshy food, but he won't touch it, he's so mad at me.
Mischief gobbled hers up like nothing happened, but Mayhem ate hers
and ran back under the bed. I can hear them furiously washing
themselves.

Poor babies.......

Kristi
Old January 18th 09, 10:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

Kristi,

What type of food are you using? I'm puzzled because I have never had to
bathe my cats, and I have never had a problem such as what you described.
Holly had some dandruff while I was still using dry food (several years
ago), and that disappeared when I switched to premium canned food. You
mentioned "gooshyfood," but that can refer to any number of canned foods.

MaryL

Old January 18th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jan 18, 1:32*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

[...]

They get dry w/d in the morning and Science diet gooshy at night. But
since I used to work at the vet clinic I would periodically bring them
in for baths. It's been several months and their fur started to smell
like dusty cat litter and Imp, my black cat had a TON of dander. And
rather than try to struggle with them in the tub i just gave them a
wipedown.

Imp feels much better, but still has dander, so one of these days I
might start adding 3V caps, which has Omega fatty acids which help
with dry coats.

Kristi
Old January 18th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

You're just going to have to do your time in the penalty box.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 20th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Mischief wrote:
They get dry w/d in the morning and Science diet gooshy at night. But
since I used to work at the vet clinic I would periodically bring them
in for baths. It's been several months and their fur started to smell
like dusty cat litter and Imp, my black cat had a TON of dander. And
rather than try to struggle with them in the tub i just gave them a
wipedown.

Imp feels much better, but still has dander, so one of these days I
might start adding 3V caps, which has Omega fatty acids which help
with dry coats.

Every cat seems to have their own scent. Dot has practically no
scent. Buster can smell like a litterbox for a few minutes after he's
used the enclosed box, but after an hour or so, he smells like vanilla
beans and dried flowers again - srsly. Betty smelled like chocolate.
Old January 20th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jan 19, 6:18*pm, Takayuki wrote:
Mischief wrote:
They get dry w/d in the morning and Science diet gooshy at night. *But
since I used to work at the vet clinic I would periodically bring them
in for baths. *It's been several months and their fur started to smell
like dusty cat litter and Imp, my black cat had a TON of dander. *And
rather than try to struggle with them in the tub i just gave them a
wipedown.

Imp feels much better, but still has dander, so one of these days I
might start adding 3V caps, which has Omega fatty acids which help
with dry coats.

Every cat seems to have their own scent. *Dot has practically no
scent. *Buster can smell like a litterbox for a few minutes after he's
used the enclosed box, but after an hour or so, he smells like vanilla
beans and dried flowers again - srsly. *Betty smelled like chocolate.

oooo, i wish i had i cat a cat that smelled like THAT!!

They've forgiven me now.......but they are very wary when I have the
pack of pet wipes in my hand, they run...

kristi