On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the EmotionallyDisturbed...

Old December 5th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ibenfuckedup

Default On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the Emotionally Disturbed...

bookie wrote in
:

snip

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?

yeah, it's called sociopathic, antisocial disorder with accompanying
AADD.

he frequently forgets his meds and then seeks approval here.

Old December 5th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
q[_3_]

IBen Getiner wrote in
:

On Nov 28, 9:01�am, "Sheelagh\"o\""
wrote:
On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie wrote:

On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed
lingo.

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?-
Hide q

uoted text -

Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
I'd be interested in your thought's.
Sheelagh "o"

Matthew 12
And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgment day of
every idle word you speak.

Money talks and bull**** walks-average Tucson Vet Office

IBen Getiner

Old December 5th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

IBen Getiner wrote in
:

snip

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -

Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.

Same jerkoffs that got us into the iraq war.

IBene Getiner

Old December 5th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Dec 4, 7:21�pm, Iben****edup wrote:
bookie wrote :

snip

IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?

yeah, it's called sociopathic, antisocial disorder with accompanying
AADD.

he frequently forgets his meds and then seeks approval here.

There is no such thing as AADD or whatever name they gave what they
misunderstood. Even The British medical Association knows this. The do
not recognize it to even exist. ADD and ADHD are products of the
liberal mind. They have outlawed corporal punishment in the home and
the school. So now when the child naturally becomes totally
ungovernable thru lack of proper discipline, the don't know what else
to do. They could NEVER admit that their way is what caused it. Not
out of pride, but because they simply can't see. They are emotionally
blind, so they go on to the point where now, just as soon as a young
male child starts showing signs of normal boyhood (another concept
that they can never understand), they throw some generic label at him
and dope him up so he can never reach his full creative potential.
Bottom line.... Anyone who believes in this **** is more crazy than
they think we are.
But we all know where IBen stands on this subject. So why are we still
trying to justify using it against me in descriptive form...? See....?
You just can't deal with it. Masculinity, I mean. None of you bitches
or queer-bait fairies in here have even the slightest CLUE..

IBen Getiner
Old December 5th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Dec 4, 7:24�pm, k wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote :

snip

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -

Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.

Same jerkoffs that got us into the iraq war.

You mean all of those democrat senators and congressmen who voted for
us to go? LOL...!! Even your butt-**** hero Slick Willie Clinton said
Saddam was going to be big trouble and would have to go in the end. I
don't see your problem with it... Never have.
Wishy-washy azzhole... That's all that you and the rest of your pals
are. Can't make a decission and see it thru....

IBen