Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Old April 19th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Apr 19, 1:45*am, Cory wrote:
On Apr 17, 12:47*am, wrote:

On Apr 16, 10:36*pm, Cory wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:49*pm, wrote:

On Apr 16, 4:31*am, Cory wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, wrote:

I am too! *It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. *But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...

There could be Onyx. *Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on me
and make me keep posting.

Anti Heather

Dat wuld be kewl. *Howsumeffur... *ahem*... yu hafta letz yur kittenz
no rite aweigh dat *I* iz in charj, an' dem hafta du whut I sez!

--- Onyx, adamant...- Hide quoted text -

Okay Onyx, I'll let them know.

Anti Heather

Please do not indulge him, Heather. *He likes to think that he's king
of the house, and his Grandmeowmie and Grandpaw let him get away with
thinking that, usually with not-so-great results.

Fangu.

--- Unca Cory, who always let Onyx know who was boss when he lived
with me, way back when...

P.S. - ;-P- Hide quoted text -

You were the boss? I find that hard to believe. I thought all
kitties were the bosses. :-)

Heather
Old April 20th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

HRMPH, we has way too mani here, but i hadda tri, Trudi
wrote in message
Thank you very much for your kind offer sweetie, but I think we have
enough kittens and cats here in Catnada that need homes.

Anti Heather

On Apr 17, 1:42 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
ok den ifin you needs ani kittenz or katz juzt let mineself know anna i
willz sendz yoursef sum, Trudi glarin arownd herown

wrote in message

I'm going to try Trudi, but it all depends on how busy a kitten season
we have at Abbey Cats.

Anti Heather

On Apr 16, 4:06 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

owrz howze wuuld like itifin your howze wuuld keep poztin,

wrote in message

On Apr 16, 4:31 am, Cory wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23 pm, wrote:

I am too! It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...

There could be Onyx. Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on me
and make me keep posting.

Anti Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old April 20th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna we hasta send Mathew away alzo beclawz he dizturbz mine booti sleep,
himz talkz allatime, Trudi, starin atta kitty sweet door

Old April 21st 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna efin wurze dan dat, himz iza gwroed up kittee so der won't efin be ani
kitten fudz when himz duz leaf, HRMPH, Trudi