A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hisspit inna gardun!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old February 3rd 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 285
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

Sometimes you get the hawk...and sometimes, the hawk gets YOU.

I doubt if the hawk could carry you away...but it could hurt you.


We sometimes see a owl-bird in da trees of da howse next door. We don't
go outside any more, but Starr da big dum Dog does, and when her sees da
owl-bird she barks at it to come play. I kinda think her wouldn't like it
much if da owl-bird did come over. Dey have sharp claws and beaks!

Ranger
  #12  
Old February 4th 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,652
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

On Feb 2, 5:23*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz terrible whenna hoominz wunt let urself du urown jobz, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

...



Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. *Bad sparrowhokk!


Harry n Sukie- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Dats wite, OEJ! An mine hoomin awwows minesefl porch-sitting
purrbiliges onwee.
BUTTed..WUNS AI jUMPed offada porch an eemurjed frum da bwush wif a
DEDD BURD in mine mouf!
ai wuz SEW pwoud; an da meomwie awso gotted furry eggzited an STOLE da
ded burd fwum me an spiwitted itted aweigh.
Dats OK cuz ai wuz goin to gibb it tew hursefl ennyweigh.
Juts seighing, yoo neffur gno wutz cumming down da pike.
MeOwy, sposed tew bee indoor kitty. hmmf.
  #13  
Old February 4th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

da soft allatime usta getted wurked up whenna chezter did hizown job anna
eliminated a mowsee whut wander into da howze, da furee thinkied it wuz
funnee when himz putted it unner da kitchum table, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
...
On Feb 2, 9:23 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz terrible whenna hoominz wunt let urself du urown jobz, OEJ"rafflescat"
wrote in message

...







Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!


Harry n Sukie


Fangu fur da sympurrfy! Wese feerless purredators not beein wowed tu
dus ower job..

Harry


  #14  
Old February 4th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

onze a falcon tryda carry away da softz momz taco doggie, OEJ
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
...
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:07:25 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!

Harry n Sukie


Sometimes you get the hawk...and sometimes, the hawk gets YOU.

I doubt if the hawk could carry you away...but it could hurt you.



  #15  
Old February 4th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

da hoominz sure duz get wurked up ofur dead thingz duzint dey, OEJ
"MeOwy" wrote in message
...
On Feb 2, 5:23 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz terrible whenna hoominz wunt let urself du urown jobz, OEJ"rafflescat"
wrote in message

...



Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!


Harry n Sukie- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Dats wite, OEJ! An mine hoomin awwows minesefl porch-sitting
purrbiliges onwee.
BUTTed..WUNS AI jUMPed offada porch an eemurjed frum da bwush wif a
DEDD BURD in mine mouf!
ai wuz SEW pwoud; an da meomwie awso gotted furry eggzited an STOLE da
ded burd fwum me an spiwitted itted aweigh.
Dats OK cuz ai wuz goin to gibb it tew hursefl ennyweigh.
Juts seighing, yoo neffur gno wutz cumming down da pike.
MeOwy, sposed tew bee indoor kitty. hmmf.


  #16  
Old February 22nd 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

dem kan karry off a 10 poun rabbit too. Kitties of annie size haz ta be
kareful.
"MLB" wrote in message
...
rafflescat wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:00 pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!
Harry n Sukie
YEA! WANNA BET? TuTu


Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry





No spurshions, jus dowts cus hoks ar meen an hav shrp beeks. Dees beeks
go afer kitties eyes. Iz not lykin big burds. TuTu



  #17  
Old February 22nd 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default Hisspit inna gardun!

onze innawhile owrz ted duz sumfin rite, OEJ
"Granby" wrote in message
...
dem kan karry off a 10 poun rabbit too. Kitties of annie size haz ta be
kareful.
"MLB" wrote in message
...
rafflescat wrote:
On Feb 2, 8:00 pm, MLB wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Paw went owt ta feed da burdees tonite n he came bak inna howse n he
wus madmad!
He ses dares been a hokk inna gardun n sum poor wittle burdee has
copped it. Dare ar feffers effuryware!
Well, hes onny gotted himself tu bwaime. He dussnt wike us gettin inna
OWT! If we had bin inna OWT we wud haff gotted dat hokk n we wood haff
kill.....umh.....chased him. Bad sparrowhokk!
Harry n Sukie
YEA! WANNA BET? TuTu

Ummhhhh.....is yu castin aspurrshuns bye enny chance...bowt myne
manleeness...? Or effun Sukies gurlieness...?

Harry





No spurshions, jus dowts cus hoks ar meen an hav shrp beeks. Dees beeks
go afer kitties eyes. Iz not lykin big burds. TuTu





 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sukie's first wokk awound hur nue gardun! rafflescat Cat community 11 January 29th 11 06:52 PM
I gotted inna bedrum!!! Cheryl[_5_] Cat community 22 September 8th 09 12:43 PM
Hisspit Time! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 13th 08 11:09 AM
I iz inna prizin Stormmee Cat community 6 July 10th 06 02:37 PM
Hisspit! Seanette Blaylock Cat community 24 January 26th 04 04:00 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.