Jellicle Ball

Old October 9th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Jellicle Ball

six votez fur diz, diz meanz dat da kallin of da namez, anna mistress iz
figured owt, tradishun anna change wif two loferli ladycatz, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:18:35 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

OT, why iz yoo ankshus? Paris iz a wunnerful citee! Iz dere ennee
infurmashun I kan git yoo dat wud make yurownself feel betterer?

Rebecca

Meow!

Sinse yoo is da offishul Diplocat to Furance, I
fink dat yoo shud be da mistress ob serrymoniez
dis yeer.

I nommynatez Rebecca for Mistress ob Serrymoniez!
Who sekundz dis??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/8/2010 8:15:10 PM

Old October 10th 10, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:18:35 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

OT, why iz yoo ankshus? Paris iz a wunnerful citee! Iz dere ennee
infurmashun I kan git yoo dat wud make yurownself feel betterer?

Rebecca

Meow!

Sinse yoo is da offishul Diplocat to Furance, I
fink dat yoo shud be da mistress ob serrymoniez
dis yeer.

I nommynatez Rebecca for Mistress ob Serrymoniez!
Who sekundz dis??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Oh, mine gudniss, dat wud be such a onner! I wud be glad to serb da
komoonitee. Whut wud I hab to do?

Rebecca

Old October 11th 10, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 7, 4:14*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:33:57 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

wrote:
Meow, Kitties,

* *Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?

i has fownd dat cat-a-combs are neer cat-hedral butted dere are no
cats dere! strange place pariss.
beauty

MEOW!!!

O.K. I've put paw to Bobcat's teleporter and I've locked in Paris,
FRANCE, now all I have to do is lock in the co-or-din-ates for Notre
Dame CAT-he-dral. Are we going yo party in the CATacombs or in the CAT-
he-dral proper? The CAT-he-dral may be prove impossible to secure from
HUMANS and outside forces.

Misty, the Black Panther
Old October 11th 10, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

wrote:
Meow, Kitties,

* *Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?

i has fownd dat cat-a-combs are neer cat-hedral butted dere are no
cats dere! strange place pariss.
beauty

Pee Ess. If the Party is to be held in the CATacombs you might need to
post Pee-mail thru-out Notre Dame so we know exactly *which* CATacomb
we will be meeting in as I understand there are hundreds if not
thousands of CATacombs in Paris, FRANCE!!!

Misty the Black Panther
Old October 11th 10, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I haz arranjed fur da Ball to be held in da cathedral itsownself, but we kan
hav a toor uv da catakomez if enneekittee iz innerested.

Dere will be no trubble sekyoorin da cathedral. Dere will be sinez sayin
"Closed for repairs" (in hoomin-speek, so dat kitteez will know dat it duznt
apply to dem). Da Furrench kitteez iz alreddy werkin on dat.

Rebecca

Old October 12th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:28:05 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Oh, mine gudniss, dat wud be such a onner! I wud be glad to serb da
komoonitee. Whut wud I hab to do?

Rebecca

Well, yoo wood make da openink annownsements,
introdoose Mietzie fur da kallink ob da naymes,
den say a few wurs befur dinner, introodose da
Tribyoots. Y'kno, kinda leed efurykitty fru da
Ball.

I finks dat you'll do just fine!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/11/2010 7:05:01 PM
Old October 13th 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hmmm. Well, I wud like to, but owrown sekkaterry mite hav a noo toona place
nekst week an mite not be arown when da JB startz. I telled her dat dis wuz
not a gud time, but she's considerin it enneeway.

Rebecca

.. .

Old October 13th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Yew will be there anyways, by you seff. Sekktiraies is not relyabble.
Yew will see and heer effurythink at leest!
Spring who KNOWS.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:40:47 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:

Hmmm. Well, I wud like to, but owrown sekkaterry mite hav a noo toona place
nekst week an mite not be arown when da JB startz. I telled her dat dis wuz
not a gud time, but she's considerin it enneeway.

Rebecca

. ..

Old October 14th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:40:47 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hmmm. Well, I wud like to, but owrown sekkaterry mite hav a noo toona place
nekst week an mite not be arown when da JB startz. I telled her dat dis wuz
not a gud time, but she's considerin it enneeway.

Rebecca

Gib yur Meowmie concatulashunz if'n she getz it,
and tell herownself to tell me 'bowt it inna
prifate meowmail!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs