UPDATE on Missy

Old September 25th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default UPDATE on Missy

Missy went to to her new home on Thursday - here's an update from her new
'grandmamma (DH's co-worker, who took Friday off work to help her daughter
move into her new apartment)

First - Missy - now named Cordelia - is doing great!

She was totally calm all the way up to Chicago and let Morgan pet her
the whole way.

She rarely hid - even when the movers were in the apartment and things
were pretty hectic - and she is very insistent about being petted- even
hitting you when you stop!

Morgan had several friends over yesterday, and Cordelia hung out with
everyone and seemed to enjoy the company -

Morgan is totally thrilled with her roommate and wants to thank you
again. Hopefully she'll send pictures soon

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!

Much HaPpY DaNcInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy - er, Cordelia (!!!!) seems to have taken no time at all to come out
of her shell!!!! Seems not having other cats around is *VERY* good for her!
Also good for my zoo-crew as they also are being more 'relaxed' without
Missy/Cordelia bullying them!

Also - KitKit (the grey/white kitty that showed up about an hour before
Missy/Cordelia left) hasn't been seen since Friday. I had to make a run to
TED's early Friday for some Frontline (seems in my endeavors to be friendly
with KitKit, I brought a flea or two into the house - and we were out of
Frontline!!!), and I didn't see her when I left (else I would have dragged
her with to have her checked for FIV/FeLV, and also looked for a spay scar),
but when I returned home, the garbagemen had made their weekly collection,
and I was returning our trash containers to their storage space, and I
turned around and there she was, on our front steps! Where she came from, I
don't know - she wasn't there when I looked earlier (and I *had* looked),
but she disappeared again when I went inside to distribute the Frontline
among the kitties (Betty doe *not* like to be Frontlined - and I have the
marks to prove it!). She was gone when I came back outside.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old September 26th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Missy went to to her new home on Thursday - here's an update from her new
'grandmamma (DH's co-worker, who took Friday off work to help her daughter
move into her new apartment)

remainder of stoy snipped

Yeah Missy....err, Cordelia! Purrs that you have a wonderful life from this
day forward with your new forever home. You spent a short time in one of
the best of the interim homes but now you have a home of your very own with
special people to love just you. May you florish forever.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old September 26th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Missy went to to her new home on Thursday - here's an update from her new
'grandmamma (DH's co-worker, who took Friday off work to help her daughter
move into her new apartment)

First - Missy - now named Cordelia - is doing great!

She was totally calm all the way up to Chicago and let Morgan pet her
the whole way.

She rarely hid - even when the movers were in the apartment and things
were pretty hectic - and she is very insistent about being petted- even
hitting you when you stop!

Morgan had several friends over yesterday, and Cordelia hung out with
everyone and seemed to enjoy the company -

Morgan is totally thrilled with her roommate and wants to thank you
again. Hopefully she'll send pictures soon

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!

Much HaPpY DaNcInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news! I hope they're a perfect match.

Rhonda

Old September 26th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:

Missy went to to her new home on Thursday - here's an update from her new
'grandmamma (DH's co-worker, who took Friday off work to help her daughter
move into her new apartment)

First - Missy - now named Cordelia - is doing great!

She was totally calm all the way up to Chicago and let Morgan pet her
the whole way.

snip

Wonderful news!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old October 2nd 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Joining you in the happy dance
[...]

former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š