Please purr for me.

Old November 18th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default Please purr for me.

Meowmie took me to TED today as one of my teeth is bleeding. TED said
it was somefing called Feline Resorptive Lesion, similar to but not the
same as cavity. I hissed and growled when he poked at my tooth. It
hurt. I am going back on Monday for TED to steal my tooth. He will put
me under with gas and clean my other teeth. I am scared and Meowmie
is worried. What if I don't wakeup? Meowmie also said I am bankrupting
her. Guess I won't get any Kissamouse present. Please purr for me.

Rusty

Old November 19th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs

On 18 Nov 2006 14:25:09 -0800, Rusty wrote:

Meowmie took me to TED today as one of my teeth is bleeding. TED said
it was somefing called Feline Resorptive Lesion, similar to but not the
same as cavity. I hissed and growled when he poked at my tooth. It
hurt. I am going back on Monday for TED to steal my tooth. He will put
me under with gas and clean my other teeth. I am scared and Meowmie
is worried. What if I don't wakeup? Meowmie also said I am bankrupting
her. Guess I won't get any Kissamouse present. Please purr for me.

Rusty

Oh, my towz! You poor deer!

gentle headbump I finks dat you will sertainly wake up, jus try to
relaks heer haf sum nip-tea for now, and befur you no it, yu'll be back
meowing heer!

An tell yur meowmie dat itz sertainly better beink bankrupted fur
kitty-care den a meatlmonster repair!
--
Purrs,

Anaïs
11/18/2006 7:08:43 PM
Old November 19th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Mme. Anaïs wrote:

Oh, my towz! You poor deer!

gentle headbump I finks dat you will sertainly wake up, jus try to
relaks heer haf sum nip-tea for now, and befur you no it, yu'll be back
meowing heer!

An tell yur meowmie dat itz sertainly better beink bankrupted fur
kitty-care den a meatlmonster repair!
--
Purrs,

Anaïs
11/18/2006 7:08:43 PM

Fangs! That's gud nip-tea. Meowmie doesn't have a metalmonster. (I
fink you mean a metalmonster). The bus driver won't let me on the bus.
Meowmie had to call for a taxi metalmonster to take us to TED. So it
is a strange man in a strange metalmonster everytime. Sometime she
walked to TED carrying me in my carrier when the weather is nice. TED's
clinic is only about 10 min walk away. But even though I weigh less
than 9 lb., it gets a bit too heavy for her. She is skinny too.

Rusty

Old November 19th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Oh meow goodnesses! Do you need a Caretaking Kitty to teleport
over and take care of you?

Signed with full credentials,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies

ups.com...

Old November 19th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rusty wrote:
Meowmie took me to TED today as one of my teeth is bleeding. TED said
it was somefing called Feline Resorptive Lesion, similar to but not
the same as cavity. I hissed and growled when he poked at my tooth. It
hurt. I am going back on Monday for TED to steal my tooth. He will put
me under with gas and clean my other teeth. I am scared and Meowmie
is worried. What if I don't wakeup? Meowmie also said I am bankrupting
her. Guess I won't get any Kissamouse present. Please purr for me.

Rusty

Ow! dat duzunt seownd purlezent attall !
Hab TED gib yur teeftz tu yu tu put unner yur pillo.
Den da toof fayree wyll leef yu uh Kissamouse prezent.
(I tinkz datz heow it woikz)
--
Pitö.önya

Old November 19th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

We will purr furry hard fur yu but we feel furry positife about yur
owtcome. Mew let us know Monday dat yu are feelen okay! I know yur
moewmie will be releefed and happy whin all dis is ofer fur yu.

Lucy

ups.com...

Old November 19th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

be yourownsef brafe... anna bite dat nazti ted afore himself stealz yourown
teef... OEJ... anna we will all purr you duz wakeup, anna i iz sure dat
sandy clawz won't furget yourownsef!!!
ups.com...

Old November 19th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da gud newz iz dat hersef can walk onna purt of da trip dat you izunt on
anna dat willz safe some, we hazn't efur owned a skinni hooman, OEJ,
catsiderin
Rusty wrote in message
ups.com...

Old November 19th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Samwise Kitty

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
ups.com...

A Cat's purr Cheryl Cat anecdotes 3 August 21st 06 03:49 PM
Meowmy's learned to purr Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 4 July 3rd 05 02:01 PM
Happy Purr Day Vino CatNipped Cat anecdotes 9 May 6th 05 05:09 PM
Neutering purrs, please? Krista Cat anecdotes 50 January 27th 05 07:02 PM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM