Ize gotz here afterallz

Old June 19th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Ize gotz here afterallz

hopefull we kan do diz veri soon, Tiger who wants efuricat to hava onetrue
home just not at his howze
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
I kant wate!!

Whisper DTK

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Diz iza gud thing kuz not onliezt duz you getsa orang kittee, da bezt
kind,
butted Texas kitten getz a playmate, Tiger, very pleased, looking at

soft
being smug
Granby wrote in message
Hello katz and kittenz. My namz iz O. T. Mahoney. Da O. T. stanz for

Orange
Thing. Iz 10 weekz old and a boy kitty.

Piglet was mean whenz i firsted camz to da houze. Herownself wouldnt
talk
to myownself. Went to da evil Ted and he stole blood, stabbed me in

myhown
neck and gaved gramby lotz of stuff to give myownself.

(Gramby note) O. T. walked in and Schhter D*G claimed him right away.
Piglet ignored him the first day but bathed him today. He got near her

food
and she bopped him on the head. He weight 2 and a half pounds, is

orange
striped and a playful thing.

We still hope to get da Texas kitty.
Soft is laughing at me, Stormmee you get even for me. A year ago I
didn't
much like cats and now may end up with three. I just love O.T. he is
totally different from Piglet. He has big green eyes.