The Queen of Darkness gets everywhere!

Old July 22nd 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default The Queen of Darkness gets everywhere!

New Harry Potter- yes, I've read it but I won't reveal the end in case
other people haven't but right near the end, Harry si pulling on his
cloak and turns off the light coming from his wand with just one
word...and the word is...."Nox"

Seems news of the Feline World Order's leader has even reached
Hogwarts!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 22nd 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 05:20:08 -0700, Lesley wrote:

New Harry Potter- yes, I've read it but I won't reveal the end in case
other people haven't but right near the end, Harry si pulling on his cloak
and turns off the light coming from his wand with just one word...and the
word is...."Nox"

Seems news of the Feline World Order's leader has even reached Hogwarts!

Lesley

After all this time, I am still wondering what it means?????
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 22nd 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Jul 22, 8:20 am, Lesley wrote:
New Harry Potter- yes, I've read it but I won't reveal the end in case
other people haven't but right near the end, Harry si pulling on his
cloak and turns off the light coming from his wand with just one
word...and the word is...."Nox"

Seems news of the Feline World Order's leader has even reached
Hogwarts!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh very funny! I just finished the book, (and it's great), and I
KNOW what you mean! LOVED IT!

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old July 23rd 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Yes, Nocturne's ego is huge now, you know she is planning to be
Voldemort's successor.

After all this time, I am still wondering what it means?????

What Nox means? Nox is the Greek goddess of darkness, I believe the
name translates as "night," and it is also the nickname of my
beautiful black cat Nocturne (dictator-for-life of the feline world
order)

--Fil

Dear Queen Nox....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 4 June 9th 07 12:23 AM
The Undisputed Queen Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 19th 07 10:00 AM
Kittens of Darkness [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 August 26th 06 01:23 AM
In the darkness ~~Tabbi~~ Cat anecdotes 9 April 20th 05 01:16 PM