Uncl Bill ISN FARE

Old February 27th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncl Bill ISN FARE

Uncl Bill sitted down on da steps too petted meeself. An I rund offer
an sew did dat Maggy May. Well, I coont let hur tak sum ub MAI
pettins, sew I beeted hur up an chast hur aweigh. I din' relly hurted
hur. I wuv herself butted Uncl Bill wanned to petted MEEE.

An Uncl Bill gotted up an follerd hur an wen under da tabul wiff her
an gav her MAI pettins.

Sulking

--
Sunrise, da BYOOTIFUL PRINSECC

Old February 27th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill sitted down on da steps too petted meeself. An I rund offer
an sew did dat Maggy May. Well, I coont let hur tak sum ub MAI
pettins, sew I beeted hur up an chast hur aweigh. I din' relly hurted
hur. I wuv herself butted Uncl Bill wanned to petted MEEE.

An Uncl Bill gotted up an follerd hur an wen under da tabul wiff her
an gav her MAI pettins.

Sulking

--
Sunrise, da BYOOTIFUL PRINSECC

Ya 'posed ta shar -- dat meens petting tooo! TuTu
Old February 28th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:28:39 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill sitted down on da steps too petted meeself. An I rund offer
an sew did dat Maggy May. Well, I coont let hur tak sum ub MAI
pettins, sew I beeted hur up an chast hur aweigh. I din' relly hurted
hur. I wuv herself butted Uncl Bill wanned to petted MEEE.

An Uncl Bill gotted up an follerd hur an wen under da tabul wiff her
an gav her MAI pettins.

Sulking

I iz an onlee kitty so I duzent hafta share ANYFING!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2009 8:14:24 PM
Old February 28th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise, da gramby duz dat her and sumtimez her goez behind da kouch where I
chazes Willow her getz down on herown hanz and knez and petz Willow stred of
me. U iz rite, dat izn fairz. Piglet who only chases away when she wants
to be an only cat.

Old February 28th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kno we iz all hafink onlee Cat envy sinze u posted diz. Piglet envying
her friend.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:28:39 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Uncl Bill sitted down on da steps too petted meeself. An I rund offer
an sew did dat Maggy May. Well, I coont let hur tak sum ub MAI
pettins, sew I beeted hur up an chast hur aweigh. I din' relly hurted
hur. I wuv herself butted Uncl Bill wanned to petted MEEE.

An Uncl Bill gotted up an follerd hur an wen under da tabul wiff her
an gav her MAI pettins.

Sulking

I iz an onlee kitty so I duzent hafta share ANYFING!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 28th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Wher has Stormmee ben? I haffint seen her ina wile.

Lucy

Old February 28th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:42:38 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

U kno we iz all hafink onlee Cat envy sinze u posted diz. Piglet envying
her friend.

I knoze! I finks dat 'Toonya n mineself is da only onlykats in da
kommunity - we iz lucky kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2009 10:53:49 PM
Old February 28th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:42:38 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

U kno we iz all hafink onlee Cat envy sinze u posted diz. Piglet
envying
her friend.

I knoze! I finks dat 'Toonya n mineself is da only onlykats in da
kommunity - we iz lucky kitties!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

An wen I want kumpnee, I kin bizit mine meowmee an attid leezt nyne
udder foztur kitteez,
(but olny wen Meowmee an Pawpaw pakz dere sootkayzez.)

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 28th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you wantz anofur kittee fur yourown anipurrsari, I haza 7 modelsta chooze
furm ifin you wantz, anna ifin you takez MH or Barbi, soft anna willz drife
dem to yourown howze, Tiger hopeful, with a bit of envy