Owr Kar went tew da bridge

Old June 1st 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Owr Kar went tew da bridge

On Jun 1, 3:32*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
Iam wiving inna da meowmies haus, wich is mine own awlso.

Dat iss inna town ob ooweeka.

I dunno were dat taown iz ...wat stayte izzit in?

I believe that's in the northern part of Catifurnia, isn't it, Meowy?

Amelia
former Catifurnian

Kwesschin fwum Amelia: * I believe that's in the northern part of
Catifurnia, isn't it, Meowy?

Teknikwee dat is cowwekt aldough I cawl it Cowifarmia. *Wotz ob derry
farms awound usses heer. *Butted pwawbabwee mor catz dan cowz.

Y did awl da cowz moooooove frum Witcansin tew Cowifarmia innyway?
Wotz ob big swugs too.

Owr slugs heer are bigger da doze gize. *Betcha 2 toonas.

*Wee is beehine da "wedwood kurttin", butted dey is
inna da bak.

Redwood smelz gud...mmmmmm

*Dere are woses in da fwunt, soz maybe we is akshully
behind da "wose dwapes" ha ha ha.

I bet iz pritty tho. *Yoo gotz beez or hornetz? *Or ants?

We dont got none uff thoze. *Meowmie sent thu slug tew thu Bridge.

* It iss 95 milez to Oweegone.

Ware ar yoo?

MeOwy, hidink behine da kurtinz wookeeng at a big bwak burd OUTside.
[A big raven just landed in a tree near the window for a minute]

"Nevermore" *qwoth Mosey az thu burd flyz off.

Yess I wud wike a catpoochino pweee. Fangkyu. Mmmm, tayses sew gud.
Wessee, were wuz wee?

Itz OK fur Mimzee n Bobqat to kum wif yoo. Dey can make fwez wif
Penny d*g buttid wen dere ar wotz ob kitteez Penny is afrayd an wont
go neer dem. She gotted skwatchd wunz or twise. Butted datz OK, I
wil habb da meowmie take Penny fur a wak wile we pway.

I dunno bout da Witscansin cows butted onna da TV it sez Cowifarmia
cows ar happy cows, so I gess datz y.

I habb been to Washeenatoonya befor inna metalmonster onna da weigh
to Wetsport. An gnow I wil haff to wide in da monstur ugin to
Oweegone, fur seben hours. Dey hab a nise fats pooter dere. Nikki,
der cat, is furry gwumpy soz it taykes awile befor she wil pway wif
usses. She goze awoun meoween wike she is mad awl da tyme. Furry
siwwy, if yoo aks me.

I do nott wike dose swugz or dat wayven eeder. Funny Mosey qwotheen,
waffs. MeOwy
Old June 2nd 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Meowy

[...]

Poor Penny...mabbee hur wud wike a nosepooink frum usses?

I dunno bout da Witscansin cows butted onna da TV it sez Cowifarmia
cows ar happy cows, so I gess datz y.

Dey uzed tew sae dat ubaowt Witscansin cows, but mabbee da sunshine wint
away frum dere, i dunno.

I habb been to Washeenatoonya befor inna metalmonster onna da weigh
to Wetsport. An gnow I wil haff to wide in da monstur ugin to
Oweegone, fur seben hours. Dey hab a nise fats pooter dere. Nikki,
der cat, is furry gwumpy soz it taykes awile befor she wil pway wif
usses. She goze awoun meoween wike she is mad awl da tyme. Furry
siwwy, if yoo aks me.

Duz hur git inny nip? Dat mite mayke hur happee. Mabee hur is jest acting
wike hur iz mad awl da tyme. Sum cats r wike dat. Sumtimez Sqweex acts
wike dat. Sqweex hatez et wen Meowmie pix hur up n kisses hur fase n calls
hur 'hur pritty gurl'. Sqweex gibs Meowmie a wook n wants daown GNOW n den
runz off.

Hur is siwwy tew. Sqweex n Nikki shood git tewgether n growse bowt fings,
wile habbin sum nip tea. Dat wood mayke dem feal sillier.

I do nott wike dose swugz or dat wayven eeder. Funny Mosey qwotheen,
waffs. MeOwy

Im gwad I made yoo waff. I wike tew waff.
Mosey, da silly one, smiling at MeOwy

`~=^..^=~`

Meowmie iz waitin fer Pa tew mayke hur catpoocheeno..it iz hawt owt ugin.

Old June 3rd 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 2, 3:19*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
Meowy

[...]

Meowmie iz waitin fer Pa tew mayke hur catpoocheeno..it iz hawt owt ugin.- Hide quoted text -

Fangyu fur dat swuggeschin. I wil take sum uf mine own 'nip to giv
too Nikki. An maybe mine favwit toy.

Nikki and Squeex wud be so siwwy togeffur beink gwumpy. Nikki awlso
makes angwee soundz wen hur meowmie piks hur up an tisses an pets
hur. Nikkis same color as Sqweex, a tortusshel kittee.

Wud yoo wike sum chikken brof wil da catapulchini is beeng made? Itz
furry gud. MeOwy
Old June 7th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Default tew MeOwy Owr Kar went tew da bridge

Fangyu fur dat swuggeschin. I wil take sum uf mine own 'nip to giv
too Nikki. An maybe mine favwit toy.

Don 'gib' Nikki yer favwit toy, but yoo kan share et wiff hurself.

Nikki and Squeex wud be so siwwy togeffur beink gwumpy.

Waffs, yess, dey wood.

Nikki awlso
makes angwee soundz wen hur meowmie piks hur up an tisses an pets
hur. Nikkis same color as Sqweex, a tortusshel kittee.

Haow big iz Nikki? Sqweex is furry big n waze ubaowt 16 powndz.
Tortusshelz

r faymus fur habbin bad atitoodz. Sqweex dotter Pipps iz ulso a Tortusshel
n hur haz a bad atitood wike hur meowmiecat. Pookie, da daddeecat
iz a tuxedo n furry sweet.

Wud yoo wike sum chikken brof wil da catapulchini is beeng made? Itz
furry gud. MeOwy

Dat saowndz nise, yess i wood wike sum, fangu. Mmmmm, et iz gud.

Mosey

Old June 7th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 6, 5:15*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
[...]

Sqweex iss so big! She wooks sew dayntee inna fotogwaf. Nikki
pawblee gnot dat big, buttid bigger dan mee.

Iam furry sweet wif hoominz an wif uffur catz, buttid I wont awwow
enny d*gs to wak awl ofur me. I wike Penny da bokser d*g but she
skeerz me sumtymes wen she gitz tew close. Wen she iss asweep, I go
ofer tew hur an pats hur onna haunches an snifs hur.

Wike I wuz sayink, da d*g wil hafta go fur a wak sew usses can hab sum
fun, wike pwayink wacetwak onna new karpet, an wunnin an tumbwin inna
halls..dey is swippury an yoo can spin yoor feets on dem. An den we
can convurj unner da dining woom tayble an make gwumpy souns to eech
uffur.

An da meowmie wil bwing usses da catpoochinos dere. (note to
meowmie: mayke toona an saamon wollz fur usses).

MeOwy, finnkin bout haffin wotz uf fun....
Old June 8th 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Tortusshelz
r faymus fur habbin bad atitoodz. Sqweex dotter Pipps iz ulso a Tortusshel
n hur haz a bad atitood wike hur meowmiecat. Pookie, da daddeecat
iz a tuxedo n furry sweet.

Actually, we don't have bad attitudes. We just know what we want, and we
insist that we get it. As long as we get everything exactly how we want
it, we're very easy to get along with.

Amelia
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26514...05234807gqDdHK
Old June 9th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 8, 2:16*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Tortusshelz

r faymus fur habbin bad atitoodz. *Sqweex dotter Pipps iz ulso a Tortusshel
n hur haz a bad atitood wike hur meowmiecat. *Pookie, da daddeecat
iz a tuxedo n furry sweet.

Actually, we don't have bad attitudes. We just know what we want, and we
insist that we get it. As long as we get everything exactly how we want
it, we're very easy to get along with.

Ameliahttp://pets.webshots.com/photo/2651464520105234807gqDdHK

Soz, in uffur wurd, yooz mite be cawled purrsnikitty. Sumwat. MeOwy
Old June 10th 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Amelia http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26514...05234807gqDdHK

Soz, in uffur wurd, yooz mite be cawled purrsnikitty. Sumwat. MeOwy

Yes, somewhat.

Amelia

The Bridge Granby Cat community 12 May 21st 09 06:21 AM
At the Bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 2 January 5th 09 05:15 AM
John's Cat Went to the Bridge jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 17 October 7th 08 02:33 AM
Kona Gone To The Bridge Kwaaaazeee Kaaaaatz Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 09:05 PM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM