Purrs and prayers for Catnipped

Old March 1st 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Purrs and prayers for Catnipped

Matthew wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
On 2/20/2011 1:01 PM, cshenk wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote

If anything, your carping on the subject would (has) make me look into
it. I don't need this kind of surgery as my depression is doing it's
best to screw me up, but if I felt I did need it, your posts would
just spur me into action. You really take the cake.
Pam, seriously if you do need help with such to the level to consider
surgery, check into Lap-band? Success results are better if the
directions are followed and it's *reversable*. It's a relatively new
thing but my friend from here is doing very well. Matthew has lost 85
lbs and is feeling great! I think it's wonderful that he's got a
solution that at last works for him.

We email from time to time to keep in touch. The antagonizm here got too
much so he's elsewhere but doing really great! Grin, that reminds me I
need to email him and ask if he's looking for more recipes suitable to
his current needs. They've shifted a bit and not sure what he may find
of interest now. Chorizo which is a 'fast through the system' almost
like pepperoni but much less fat, may be an interesting addition for
him? High protien but not that high in fat overall since it's so w
flavored, you need little.

I'm now less than 50 lb overweight. I've dropped 3 or so dress sizes and
am taking in what I can in clothing. I just don't eat much any more.
Peanut butter sandwiches are about all I eat any more. Yeah, I'm whining.
Please give Matthew my regards and let him know that Mike and Lynn plan on
naming their next boy "Matthew Robert." I feel honored.

Pam S

I am more than honored and very proud they will be using those names

FYI Matthew Robert is the name of my No, 1 grandson. IMHO it is a
great name. Best wishes. MLB