Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio

Old October 20th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

--
WooToo an Missy, for our hoomins ana r dogs
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again
Old October 20th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:08:26 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo recenlee
dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to ress under
da Forever Trees.

All of mine clowder is purring fur dem. Dat is so sad...

Sammy
Old October 20th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:08:26 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

dey have better fudz and love at the rb than ohyo nutz farm.
beauty

Old October 20th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

da polices just killeded awlmost AWL of dem. dat iz soo wrong.

purrz fur awl uff da beeutiful animalz dat got sended tu the Bridge
todai
Old October 20th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

We are purring and purring.
Our humans are just sick about dis story.
So many beautiful animals who did not ask to be where dey were.
And were not to blame.

Azad wiff Neko and Ella, too
Old October 20th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Gandalf"

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:08:26 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

da polices just killeded awlmost AWL of dem. dat iz soo wrong.

purrz fur awl uff da beeutiful animalz dat got sended tu the Bridge
todai

ai dunt noe dat story, but et maykez meh n mai howse sad, n weh r purring
fur dem unfurnut
byoootiful aminals, hoo wint tew RB. Shame on dem polise!!! MRRRRRRRRRT!!
Kood Unka Gandalf or sum hoomin e-mail dat story tew mai mom at hur Yahoo
address?
Fanks sew mutch.
PUUUUUUUUUUURRS fur dem byoootiful aminals nao at RB.
n a pox on dem polise fur killing dem. Pore fing s

Luffs, Mosey, mad n sad --fur hiz famli.

Old October 20th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Purrs for da Aminals in Ohio from Anti Kyla

"Gandalf"

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:08:26 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven

Deer furrends,

We ast dat yoo join us in purring dat da byoootiful aminals hoo
recenlee dided in da Ohio insident ar taken by da Mommy ob us awl to
ress under da Forever Trees.

da polices just killeded awlmost AWL of dem. dat iz soo wrong.

purrz fur awl uff da beeutiful animalz dat got sended tu the Bridge
todai

i found that story and it made me sick!!!!
SHAME on those policemen who shot those poor, beautiful creatures.!!
That was sick and wrong IMO!!! .
I have a bad case of MMS about this, and have to go lie down for awhile.
This, with cutie missing, is just too much for me, and I will be saying some
prayers, and our cats will purr
LOUDLY for everything to be okay.

Anti Kyla

Old October 20th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I am sure that Cuties family is out looking for her so I wouldn't expect
them to post any updates until there is something to say. This has to be
such a hard time for them. Just keep purring and praying until we hear
something.

"Gandalf"