Relocating cat

Old April 7th 04, 02:47 PM
kilikini

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
If at all possible, make arrangements for you to fly - with your cat. Do

not
have the cat in cargo ..no exceptions.

Luvkats, it's not as bad as it used to be. I believe they pressurize the
cargo hold now just because of the animals. The airlines have been sued too
many times over the years due to their negligence.

kili

Old April 14th 04, 07:06 AM
Gee

"ephemeral" wrote in message
I need to ship my cat from Seattle to WA DC. I'm having problems
finding any but the barest information on how to make this as
comfortable as possible for the cat. Can anyone provide tips or point
me to a website/newsgroup that might help.
TIA
ephemeral

Here's a handy link about traveling in/out UK, which may provide you with
some usefull travel tips

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/index.htm

and for US and Canada:

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quar...usa_canada.htm