Devious Cat Tricks!

Old November 23rd 04, 01:42 AM
Elise

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Tess was helped to the RB this evening. Lots of tears.

Tweed

Purrs for a gentle journey for Tess and for the aching holes in the hearts
of those who love her.
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Old November 23rd 04, 03:29 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Christina Websell at
wrote on 11/22/04 5:02 PM:

Tess was helped to the RB this evening. Lots of tears.

Tweed

So sad to hear. Purrs for a gentle journey.

Old November 23rd 04, 03:51 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Tess was helped to the RB this evening. Lots of tears.

You know what? Some people says that cats are superior to dogs. I don't
agree. Dogs are fine animals, too, loving, caring individuals. They act in
another way than cats, that's true, but are they less worth to people than
cats, rabbits or horses? Absolutely not. The loss of a dog companion is hard
to take, and I wish Tess all the best on her way to RB.

I wish the best for you all, and so do my cats...

Hans

Old November 23rd 04, 04:32 AM
Sam Nash

How sad, Tweed. Purrs and virtual hugs on the way for you and your
neighbours.
Sam
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Tess was helped to the RB this evening. Lots of tears.

Tweed

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:41:42 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

This is not confined to cats. My neighbours have three dogs, an English
pointer, a Springer Spaniel and a Border terrier, all bitches. They are
expected to share the same bed, which isn't really big enough. It's okay
if
the pointer gets in first, the others arrange themselves around her.
*But*
if the springer and border get in ahead of the pointer, she can't get in.
The first thing she does is to grab a toy and play with it in front of
them.
This will sometimes have the effect of luring the springer out to play
with
the toy and then Tess the pointer will then rush into the bed and lie
down.
If this fails, she will go to the back door and pretend she can see a
cat.

This works always. Both the others will rush to the back door and ask to
be
let out. Tess then settles herself in the bed.
She needs purrs, actually. She's had a cough for a while and started to
lose weight. TED says she has a growth in her chest, pressing on her
heart.
Her hoomins are considering what to do. She is 13 and they adore her.
They
know what they need to do, but have to come to terms with it soon. Purrs
needed that they can face this decision. She's such a lovely d*g.

purrs on the way for ailing 13 yo pup and her family
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old November 23rd 04, 04:49 AM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:

Tess was helped to the RB this evening. Lots of tears.

Purrs to everyone mourning her.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki