God this is aggravating...

Old April 21st 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default God this is aggravating...

Phil P. wrote:
You might want to get this one for a 22 pounder:
http://maxshouse.com/Environmental_E..._box-dog-2.jpg 28"x
22" x 9". Plenty of room to move around and the sides are 9" high. It comes
with a 2" slide for the entrance to make it higher if you want.

Phil

Thanks. Man, you're da bomb when it comes to big litter pans!
-L.

Old April 21st 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
You might want to get this one for a 22 pounder:
http://maxshouse.com/Environmental_E..._box-dog-2.jpg

28"x
22" x 9". Plenty of room to move around and the sides are 9" high. It

comes
with a 2" slide for the entrance to make it higher if you want.

Phil

Thanks. Man, you're da bomb when it comes to big litter pans!
-L.

If you like those, you'll love these- you'll just have to cut one side down
a little to make entry a little easier for and older cat.

http://maxshouse.com/misc/mixing_tubs.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Environmental_E...boxes_dogs.jpg

Phil

Old April 21st 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"J.T." wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

You might want to get this one for a 22 pounder:
http://maxshouse.com/Environmental_E..._box-dog-2.jpg

28"x
22" x 9". Plenty of room to move around and the sides are 9" high. It

comes
with a 2" slide for the entrance to make it higher if you want.

Phil

you can imagine how I felt

No, Barry, I can't imagine anything about you. I would need a lobotomy to
imagine how you think or feel.

Old April 21st 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. wrote:

If you like those, you'll love these- you'll just have to cut one side down
a little to make entry a little easier for and older cat.

http://maxshouse.com/misc/mixing_tubs.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Environmental_E...boxes_dogs.jpg

Phil

Great prices on the first set!

Why would anyone litter train a dog? That makes absolutley no sense.

-L.

Old April 21st 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default WHY?

Are people discussing cats at this time of the night?

Jus wondering.

okbye
Old April 21st 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

lastcatstanding wrote:
Are people discussing cats at this time of the night?

Jus wondering.

okbye

worse than discussing cats at wee hours of the morning
is an inquiry about such a discussion

thought you went fishing
you probably did, all you caught was a buzz

Old April 21st 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 21 Apr 2006 06:44:34 -0700, "J.T."
wrote:

lastcatstanding wrote:
Are people discussing cats at this time of the night?

Jus wondering.

okbye

worse than discussing cats at wee hours of the morning
is an inquiry about such a discussion

thought you went fishing
you probably did, all you caught was a buzz

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult or just funny or
both, But you jumped on it so that says plenty.
Old April 21st 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

lastcatstanding wrote:

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult or just funny or
both, But you jumped on it so that says plenty.

it won't no insult, just messin with ya

my cat tried to put a hairball on me this morning

THAT was an insult... oh man, cats are nasty

Old April 22nd 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 21 Apr 2006 15:43:14 -0700, "J.T."
wrote:

lastcatstanding wrote:

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult or just funny or
both, But you jumped on it so that says plenty.

it won't no insult, just messin with ya

No probs.

my cat tried to put a hairball on me this morning

Mine haven't tried that yet.

THAT was an insult... oh man, cats are nasty

Yea, but could ya live without them?

BTW... Cybercat...I was offered the momma of Sissy and Peek a Boo
today. Should I take her. It's been about 3 months and will they do
allright?
Old April 22nd 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

lastcatstanding wrote:
Are people discussing cats at this time of the night?

Jus wondering.

okbye

What time of night?

Here on the W coast it is now....11:41 PM. I have been child-free for
two hours - DS conked out at 9:30 (late for him) and that's the only
time when I get some free time to myself.

-L.