You HAVE to see this photo or you won't believe me...

Old March 3rd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default You HAVE to see this photo or you won't believe me...

My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

Old March 3rd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Mar 2, 9:21 pm, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

Awwww, she loves her Meowmy.
Julie

Old March 3rd 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing that precious moment. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 3rd 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:21:19 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

Awwwwwww! How preshuss!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 4th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:08:38 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:21:19 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

I've got a siamese kitty who I never thought would be a lap cat. While he
was a kitten through at least age 4 he was incapable of staying in one place.
Nowadays, he's turned into quite the lap fungus:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29690...00494391Kwvdnz

Awwwwwww! How preshuss!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old March 4th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

AZ Nomad wrote:
I've got a siamese kitty who I never thought would be a lap cat. While he
was a kitten through at least age 4 he was incapable of staying in one place.
Nowadays, he's turned into quite the lap fungus:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29690...00494391Kwvdnz

Oh, I don't think I even realized that you were Central. He's a
most beautiful boy.

Old March 4th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

wrote:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:21:19 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she
was too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred
and purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I
grabbed the camera beside me and took a photo best as I could,
because it will probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

I've got a siamese kitty who I never thought would be a lap cat.
While he
was a kitten through at least age 4 he was incapable of staying in
one place. Nowadays, he's turned into quite the lap fungus:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29690...00494391Kwvdnz

Mongo!!! Wow, he sure has turned into a sleek and large boy! So cool
to see him all growed up :-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old March 4th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

wrote:

[...]

He's turned out to be a pretty great kitty. When he was growing up, he had such
attitude that he got the nickname "little *******." Yell at him for clawing the
carpeting and he'd casually look up, walk over to the curtains, and claw them
before leaving the room. When I lived in cayote country for a few months, he
kept me awake howling all night for almost 4 weeks straight. Last year my wife
and I got back from a vacation trip at 2:30 in the morning and he was so
overexcited that he kept us up the rest of the morning with his running around
and howling. I recorded five minutes into the phone just to show to my boss
why I had to take a sick day. (cat kept me awake all night...)

Nowadays he's known for his love of visiting company. Everybody loves mongo and
visa versa. My wife's persian will hide under the bed and few visiters realize
that there's a second kitty. Mongo comes right out to visit everybody,
especially any todlers who visit.

He's got a purr that can be heard 30' away and is especially viscious with
his headbutts. I'll be trying to work on the computer and he'll headbutt my
right hand hard enough to knock it off of the mouse.
Old March 4th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

My precious Scouty-chicken actually climbed onto my lap and WENT TO
SLEEP! Usually she drapes herself across my tummy and sits on my
diaphragm, but this time she slid down onto my lap-proper and she was
too contented to run away. I scritched her ears and she purred and
purred and relaxed so much she actually went to sleep! I grabbed the
camera beside me and took a photo best as I could, because it will
probably never happen again.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22384...oxe?vhost=pets

Awww!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Kitten Photo Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 5 March 22nd 05 08:31 PM
We Met Photo - trying the first photo again Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 24 June 28th 04 12:21 AM
My cat photo Raymond Tey Cats - misc 8 March 5th 04 09:29 PM
new photo Brenda Cat anecdotes 3 January 7th 04 06:11 AM
Photo of "RJ" Singer709 Cat anecdotes 10 December 17th 03 05:58 AM