The dinner party continues...

Old May 21st 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The ending...

On Sun, 21 May 2006 16:34:17 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Huh? Iz we goin sumwhare? Whut did I miss?

Rebecca, remembering now that there is more than one other kitty here

Da Countess infited da whole kommunity to her kastle fur a
celebration. Dis shud be fun: I'fe nefur been to dat part ov Europe
befur!

So get paked, and port offur wif usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/21/2006 2:29:33 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 21st 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

Oh, fangu, M. le Inspektor. Dat iz a furry king infitashun.

Pssstt, girlkitteez: iz dat proper, to go fur a weekend wif a gentleman
kittee dat I haz juss met? I duznt kno how to behabe in a sichyashun like
dat.

Rebecca, worried but excited, too

[Whispering]
I think it's appropriate, but if would make you feel more comfortable I'm
sure that I could arrange for TV and I, and Anais and Tiger if they'd
like, to come along as well.

Cleo
Old May 21st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

anna how kule iz it dat her kuld sit inna warm kitty bed anna drink fanci
wine, Tiger
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Fri, 19 May 2006 07:54:10 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

[Cleo whispers to Tiger]
From talking to the Countess, I think a nice soft heated kitty bed would
be very much appreciated. She's getting on in years, and her joints ache
quite a bit.

Cleo

I know that hostess gifts are supposed to be smaller gifts, like a bottle
of wine or flowers, but I've been doing research into the history of the
Countess' valley and into her ancestors and into her own personal history.
Her personal history has been one of selflessness and devotion to the
kitties of her valley, so I think a larger gift would be in order for her.
Once you get to see her valley and hear from the kitties living there, I
think you'll see why I say that!

Cleo

Old May 22nd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

itz fine ifin you getz seperate kuzin anna mankitty iz honerable, which he
iz, OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 08:18:00 -0700, Hercule Lenoir wrote:

Then we shall! Fangu fur ze invitation, M. le Inspector.

Hercule

Wonderful! Zen zee two ov you shall spend a weekend wif us in owr
Paris Apartment! We shall haff dinner owt and zen go to zee cabaret!
Now zat zee kittens are grown and owt, eet eez gud to haff company!

We weel firm up zee dates later!
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old May 29th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Okay, den, I will!

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 May 2006 16:32:26 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Oh, fangu, M. le Inspektor. Dat iz a furry king infitashun.

Pssstt, girlkitteez: iz dat proper, to go fur a weekend wif a gentleman
kittee dat I haz juss met? I duznt kno how to behabe in a sichyashun
like
dat.

Rebecca, worried but excited, too

Psst! Remembfur dat we'z awl gottid fiksed whut wuzn't broken;
howefur, I'ze sure dat da inspektor has a large apartment wif seperate
sleepink kwarterz, so I woodn't worry 'bowt it.

My two toonas is to go fur it!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/21/2006 2:27:00 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old May 29th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

No, I fingk I will manij OK. Fangu fur da offer, tho.

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
Oh, fangu, M. le Inspektor. Dat iz a furry king infitashun.

Pssstt, girlkitteez: iz dat proper, to go fur a weekend wif a gentleman
kittee dat I haz juss met? I duznt kno how to behabe in a sichyashun
like
dat.

Rebecca, worried but excited, too

[Whispering]
I think it's appropriate, but if would make you feel more comfortable I'm
sure that I could arrange for TV and I, and Anais and Tiger if they'd
like, to come along as well.

Cleo

Dinner party dilemma (not OT) Susan M Cat anecdotes 32 April 11th 06 05:58 AM
(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party Pat Cat anecdotes 0 October 28th 05 10:54 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Cats are Eating My Dinner Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 61 October 2nd 04 06:46 AM