POOH

Old June 22nd 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default POOH

On 2011-06-21, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at the
RB.

Poor Pooh. She gave you a lot of cat-love in return for yours.

Bud

Old June 22nd 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 21.6.2011 22:09, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at
the RB.

I'm so very sorry.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 22nd 11, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at
the RB.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

So sorry for your loss Laurie

Sharon & Smudgie

Old June 22nd 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:09:02 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at the
RB.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I'm so sorry. Fast is best I guess but we're never ready to let the
loving furballs go. I'll hung mine close today thinking of Pooh. They
hate being hugged though.
Old June 22nd 11, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 6/21/2011 3:09 PM, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at
the RB.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old June 22nd 11, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at the
RB.

I am so sorry, Laurie, many purrs for Pooh's passing.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old June 22nd 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 21, 12:09*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:
She's gone. *My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at the
RB.

So sorry to hear this- been offline a couple of days (Flu and a new
computer) so coming late and sending purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 22nd 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes:

She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger
at the RB.

Purrs for you and your family at this time.
Old June 23rd 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
She's gone. My little old lady has gone to meet her brother, Tigger at
the RB.

Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences.

Jill

Ping to da Pooh-Bah Granby Cat community 5 October 23rd 10 01:15 AM
Marky-pooh went over the bridge Summy Cat community 9 November 7th 06 01:57 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM