The move was a success!!

Old October 28th 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default The move was a success!!

Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved from NY to FL!! Me and
the furry crew have been living in a hotel (pet friendly) for 3 weeks. It's
a bit cramped, so we are READY to move into the new house!! It closes on
the 1st, and my movers will be there Wednesday (the 3rd)!! I can't wait to
get the cats in the new place. They are SO bored here. Anyway, the 3 day
drive down went well. No throwing up or bathroom use in the crates.

It is SO good to be home!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old October 28th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 10/28/2011 11:37 AM, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved from NY to FL!! Me and
the furry crew have been living in a hotel (pet friendly) for 3 weeks.
It's a bit cramped, so we are READY to move into the new house!! It
closes on the 1st, and my movers will be there Wednesday (the 3rd)!! I
can't wait to get the cats in the new place. They are SO bored here.
Anyway, the 3 day drive down went well. No throwing up or bathroom use
in the crates.

It is SO good to be home!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

That was a blessing. Best wishes for them to settle in nicely. MLB
Old October 29th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved from NY to FL!! Me and
the furry crew have been living in a hotel (pet friendly) for 3 weeks.
It's a bit cramped, so we are READY to move into the new house!! It
closes on the 1st, and my movers will be there Wednesday (the 3rd)!! I
can't wait to get the cats in the new place. They are SO bored here.
Anyway, the 3 day drive down went well. No throwing up or bathroom use in
the crates.

It is SO good to be home!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

Congrats! It's traumatic and a PITA but soon you'll be in your new house.

Jill

Old October 30th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message

On Oct 28, 11:37 am*LiveLoveLaugh* wrote:
Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved from NY to FL!! Me and
the furry crew have been living in a hotel (pet friendly) for 3 weeks.
It's
a bit cramped, so we are READY to move into the new house!! It closes on
the 1st, and my movers will be there Wednesday (the 3rd)!! I can't wait
get the cats in the new place. They are SO bored here. Anyway, the 3 day
drive down went well. No throwing up or bathroom use in the crates.
It is SO good to be home!!!
Laurie

Glad it has gone so smoothly so far and the worst is over with your
move. It has
appeared here that you and Catnipped are tight; what was posted here
is that she
had to have additional surgery; since then she has totally disappeared
from the rpca
radar screen in addition to FB absence. If you are on speaking terms
with He Who
Occupies the Upper Floors in her house, and you are just hanging out
with your pets
in your hotel till move-in day, couild you contact her DH and see if
you could find out
her welfare status, and if get-well cards could be sent to her home?
If not, where?
All I have been able to find out, through research, is that Catnipped
is no longer a patient
in the hospital where she had the surgeries. Finding that out was not
rocket science.
All we know is that a lot happened to her while you were heavily
occupied with moving
prep and all that goes with it in upstate NY. Any 411 you could find
out would be better
than what rpca knows at this point.....which is nothing. Thanks and
best wishes.

--------

Hey Sal... I just got off the phone w/Ben (today, Sunday, Oct. 30th at
noon). Lori is still in the hospital and will be for 1 to 2 additional
weeks. She had the Ileostomy Reversal surgery done, plus a hernia removed.
Ben said the surgery didn't work and then Lori got pneumonia which she is
battling at this time. Once she's better from that, they will attempt to do
another Ileostomy again.

Prayers and purrs, as always for our friend Lori.

Laurie

Success! Marina Cat anecdotes 12 January 23rd 10 08:27 AM
Success!! :) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 09 08:09 AM
Success! Marina Cat anecdotes 14 December 17th 07 08:44 PM
Success! Marina Cat anecdotes 6 June 23rd 05 04:54 PM
Success! Nina K Pettis Cat anecdotes 3 March 14th 05 06:42 PM