Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th 16, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla[_3_]

Default Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Thank you for your kind words, Chappy.
I know you, Snowflake and your Mom still miss Booker
Actually Sqweex had a secret crush on Booker, but didn't say much about it.
Here Chappy and Snowflake are some loving scritches from me
and a HUG for your Mom
Love,
Anti Kyla

Chappy wrote:

I am so sorry to hear this. Booker is there to meet Sqweex and show her
around, with all the other rpcc kitties that have gone to the bridge.

On 1/13/2016 8:46 AM, Kyla wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell
you that our 12 year old beautiful
long haired tortoiseshell cat
Sqweex went to Rainbow Bridge,
this morning or last night.
She slept beside me for awhile last night, & purred me to sleep.
This morning about 7 am PST
I found her in the room where she had her last meal.
She didn't seem sick at all. .
The other 3 cats came running into the bedroom yowling, and when I went
into the laundry room
Sqweex was laying on the floor. lifeless.
I am in tears as I write this.
Sqweex had the loudest purr and was such a sweet kitty.
So soft, so loving.
I called her my pretty girl and my beautiful girl.
On Facebook that's her picture, where mine is.
She was such a sweetheart. Her 10 year old daughter Pipps
is wandering around looking for her Momcat.
They were inseparable.
Dutch will take Sqweex to be cremated today.
Our hearts are broken,
Love,
Kyla

Rainbow Bridge shirleycatuk Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 09 02:45 PM
15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 01:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 02:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM