I'm going to go look at a cat on Monday!

Old November 8th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default I'm going to go look at a cat on Monday!

"ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)" wrote in message

I am going to go look at a cat that I hope to adopt on Monday afternoon.

The cat is a Siamese cross: a female silver tabby, with blue eyes!

I have ALWAYS wanted a cat with blue eyes.

I have seen pictures of silver tabby cats with blue eyes, and they are
among the most beautiful cats I have ever seen, IMHO.

She is 3 years old, which is exactly what I was hoping for: still young
enough to have a good long life, but old enough to not be climbing the
curtains and bouncing off the walls....well, mostly.

The cat's name is Lorelei(sp?), and I'm told she 'usually' comes when
she is called.

Her people are moving, and can't keep her

I am told she is very well behaved; doesn't jump up on tables and
counters, but is very affectionate, and demands to sleep her human

I was told that she does not have the 'typical' Siamese loud voice, but
does squeak and meow.

I was told that she loves to spend time on a cat tree, so I will
probably have to get one...and find a good place for it in my tiny
house.

I'm not quite sure how that is going to work out, yet...

THe people have already given away her cat tree, or I would have
probably worked out a way to buy it, since it was 'her' cat tree, and
I'm sure she would like to have it still .

I am VERY excited about this; it is lonely here, without Kenzie to keep
me company.

=========

I wish you the very best of luck, Gandalf. I hope this pretty girl is 'the
one'!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

"Life without cats IS only marginally worth living."
-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein