Thank you all and now about Oscar!!

Old June 23rd 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Thank you all and now about Oscar!!

I really want to thank everyone for the sincere condolences, as well as the
candle lit for Pooh. It's been very, very hard not having her here.
Seventeen years brings a lot of tears.

Now to Oscar. After Pooh was gone, I came home, grabbed Oscar and took him
back to the vet's b/c of his chronic diarrhea. He has been there since. It
is SO HARD having just one cat here. It's made me pretty miserable and sad.
And Maui (my other Siamese) doesn't know what to think. He KNOWS that the
other two cats are gone. Last night he brought his favorite toy onto the
bed. He's never done that before. This morning he demanded quite a bit of
attention which is unlike him b/c he's usually asleep at that time. I truly
believe he is worried... as am I.

So right now I am waiting to hear back from the vets about Oscar. My nerves
are frayed!! All I want is to get Oscar home!! He is my shadow cat.
Everywhere I go, he goes. It's just been awful here for the past few days!!
Please send Oscar purrs that will help in bringing him home SOON!!

Thanks again to all!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old June 23rd 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Healing purrs are on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old June 23rd 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
catlady

On Jun 23, 9:43*am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

The info provided at http://www.catnutrition.org is Oscar's best
chance of getting better.
Old June 23rd 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_3_]

On 06/23/2011 08:43 AM, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs for Oscar to return healthy. Best wishes to
Maui and you to continue your good relationship and be happy together. MLB
Old June 23rd 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Oscar, and for you.

--
Joy

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Old June 24th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

Poor Oscar, lots of purrs on the way.

--
Adrian

Oscar Adrian Cat anecdotes 9 June 17th 06 01:27 PM
Oscar! Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 2 July 14th 05 05:47 PM
Oscar needs to go to the vet ... Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 33 June 18th 05 12:00 AM
Another Oscar Karen Cat anecdotes 20 February 17th 05 10:46 PM
How I got Oscar Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 4 February 15th 05 06:34 PM