I'z taking a short trip

Old June 24th 11, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default I'z taking a short trip

Dat sownz gudgud, an uv korse Ize bein nice to Meowmie. Not only kuz uv
herown purrday, but kuz she had a liddle serjeree on herown toe a week ago.
Herown fut iz awl rapped up in dis wite clof stuf an she'z warin a funnee
shoo.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I tink itz awl gray....urrr maybe kleer?????
I yam moztlee gray-blak on top enny wayz.
I wyll pak uh piknik bazkit of goodeez tu share.
Be shur tu be spekkulee nize tu yur meowmee tunyte,
kuz itz hur purrday, ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Hmmm, Sammy didnt say whut da dress kode iz. I imajin we kan ware
enneefing we wantz. Whut duz a ghostink owtfit luk like?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wyyy Shur, SunnyDance!
Shud I weer uh ghostink owfit?
Itt'l be nize tu get uhway frum heer, itz booorink, I'z juzt bin layink
unrownd in diz tuu warm heowze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ooh, dat sownz funfun! Toonya, wud yoo like to go on dis trip wif
myownself?

Sundance

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
Mine hoomins has to go back to Eye-oh-uh dis weekend to fix some stuff
at
da howse er used to live in. Dey is plannin on leavin us kitties at
home,
but I gots other plans.

Remember a few years ago, back when mine Paw was first drivin da big
metalmonster an Lilith an me ghosted along wif him? Well, I'm doing
dat
again. Him is leaving tomorrow (Friday) mornin and coming home on
Sunday.

Any kitties want to ghost along wif us? I'z got hiding places all
worked
out in hims pickup metalmonster and hims hotel rooms. Lilith, do you
want
to go wif me? It could be fun, and it will be a really short
adbenture.

Sammy Redcat

Old June 24th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

[Kitties is enjoying the buffet of foods that Amelia brought from the
FluffyKitz warehouse, others are sitting on cushions talking, and others
are napping on the comfortable cushions. Sammy meows to get everykitty's
attention.]

Da hoomins are done getting dere stuff packed in da truck, so we can find
our places to ride now. We's got da hidden cabinet just under da roof in
da back of da cab, and dere's lots of room under da back seat, an Amelia
rigged a force field over da top of truck so kitties can ride on da roof
wifout worrying about getting blown off, and dere's a lot of room in da
bed of da pickup wif da lawnmower. An dere is room fur at least 6 or 8
kitties on da floor in da back seat, and between an behind da soopcases
on da back seat.

Let's roll!

[All of the cats file out of the kitty cupboard, most of them grabbing a
last minute snack from the buffet as they exit. Harri and OT find their
way to the hidden cabinet, Ranger invites Pipps to join him on the roof,
and other kitties fill in the other available spaces. Soon the pickup has
a large group of cats on the roof, another large group in the bed, and
others in various hiding places.

The truck pulls out ofthe driveway and makes it's way towards the
freeway. The driver and passenger, Samuel's Paw and Meowmie, seem to be
completely unaware of the large number of kitty passengers aboard.
Somekitty snickers as the truck pulls into the Starbucks drivethrough,
but the humans don't hear it. They place their order and drive to the
window, and neither of them has a clue why the person working the drive
through window is staring dumbfounded at them. While they are looking at
the server they miss seeing a few kitty tails wiggling in the rear
window. The humans pay for their order, then the truck pulls on to the
freeway.

Every vehicle that goes past the pickup slows to watch the spectacle of a
pickup covered with cats driving down the road. When a car carrying a dog
goes by the younger of the kitties razz the dog, making rude gestures and
yowling. The humans inside comment to themselves that it might be time
for a tune-up.

When the truck passes by a convoy of military vehicles the kitties salute
as they go by. The soldiers in the vehicles begin to return the salute,
then do a double-take and rub their eyes.]

Old June 24th 11, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat all smellz, well wunnerful, and just den da porter twinklez anna chester
anna barbi stepz owt beclaz dey haz getted derown medicinez...
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:29:21 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

the porter twinklez anna owt step four of six kittes, OEJ looks arownd
ann sees sammy, we iz here ceptin barbi anna chester hasta wate until
afur derown medicinez... kan we hep wif anithin? OEJ

Fangu, but I fink Ranger an I is done wif da setup. Now we just haf to
wait for Ameliagrump to get back... hold on, here she is now.

[Amelia emerges from the teleporter pulling a long string of serving
carts. Steam can be seen rising from some, dew can be seen forming on
others. A wonderous set of smells fill the air!]

It'z prolly a good thing dat Meowmie taked Starr da Dogg to da doggy
camp, otherwise her would be down here begging.

Sammy

Old June 24th 11, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ: ya know trudi diz iz gonna be a gud twip
Trudi: yep, i thinkz it iz gonna haf lotsa intertamint valu

chester thinkz, i iz juzt gladta be owtta der

Old June 24th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T is rolling with laughter inside the hidden compartment. Diz iz so much
fun spekitally cauze ur hoomanz don’t haff a klue.Dem soljerz most ran off
da road when we all wented by dem.

Old June 25th 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Pipps blushes..ai like Ranger too, dis wyl beh sew mutch fun.

[The cat-laden pickup continues westbound on Interstate 80. The humans to
be completely oblivious to the fact that the truck is covered with
kitties. When the truck stops at a truck stop for a bathroom break the
kitties all 'port into the space under the rear seat until the humans
return, then 'port back to their riding positions.

After just a few hours the truck approaches the Iowa/Illinois line.
Ranger stands up on his hind paws and looks over the edge of the bridge.]

Wow! Look at dat - dat must be da Mississississippippippippi River. Dat's
BIG! Can imagine how big the fishies living in dat river must be? Pipps,
how would like to go fishing dere wif me some time? Wow! Dat's big.

Ranger
Old June 25th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett stnads beside him. Yearz ago, I ceed a bigbig turdle from dat
rifver. It was three cats long across itself. Da gramby kaught a 8 lb
catfish dere but didn’t giff me any of itself. She shudders thinking how
that fish flopped when they brought it home.

Old June 25th 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

After just a few hours the truck approaches the Iowa/Illinois line.
Ranger stands up on his hind paws and looks over the edge of the
bridge.]

[Just 20 or 30 minutes after the truck crosses the Mississippi River and
enters Iowa the truck come upon the town of Walford, home of the Iowa 80
truck stop, largest truck stop in the world. The truck pulls in and
parks.]

Ok, kitties, I know dis place! Dis is da biggest truckstop ever. Mine
hoomins are stopping here for lunch. Dat means dat dey will be going to da
buffet, and dey will be here for a while. Let's go explore for a bit.

[The whole crowd of kitties, well over a dozen, jump down off the pickup
and follow Harri's humans towards the truckstop building. Guests at the
truck stop stand and stare as a whole herd of cats enters the building,
all following a portly orange tabby girl. Harri leads them to the center
of the entry way and stops.]

Ok, kitties, over to your left is da food court. Lots of hoomins eat dere,
but it's just da usual fast food. To your right is da buffet. Most of da
truck drivers eat dere, and dat's where my hoomins is. Dey has ok food,
but not as good as what we gotz waiting for us in Newton. Dis area here
is da souveneer shop, but I haf never seen da ear of sooven in here! I
fink hoomins is funny wif da way dey name things.

Now here, at the end of a sooven ear shop, is da driver's store. Over
here on dis side is da chrome shop. Look at all da shiny chrome! And over
here beside it is da chicken light section. Dey must haf a hundurd
differnet kinds of lights here! And over here you can buy a train horn to
put on your metalmonster. And out doze doors is where the big
metalmonsters park. It's an ok place for big rough trucker cats, but it
can be dangerous if you haf nefer been around really big metalmonsters.

[Looking out the doors Harri is pointing to the kitties see hundreds of
big rigs. Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilt, Macks, Volvos - trucks as
far as the kitty eye can see. Harri then leads them back the way they
came.]

Since we're here, let's check out the buffet.

[The cats file in to the buffet. They jump up on to the buffet tables and
help themselves. Human females standing around the buffet table scream
and run away, human males point and laugh, and the buffet staff
frantically pick cats up off the buffet tables and put them on the floor,
only to see the cats immediately jump back up. All of the kitties eat
their fill then, seeing Harri's humans finishing up, quickly dash back to
the pickup. Once the humans return and get back on the road the kitties
are again comfortably settled in their chosen riding positions.]
Old June 25th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:29:32 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett stnads beside him. Yearz ago, I ceed a bigbig turdle from dat
rifver. It was three cats long across itself. Da gramby kaught a 8 lb
catfish dere but didn’t giff me any of itself. She shudders thinking
how that fish flopped when they brought it home.

Three cats long? WHOA! Dat sounds like a monster. Dat's scary to fink
about.

Ranger