Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 03:11 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Da Gestbuk:

OH, my deerest Felix. Yer signachure looks so strong and impurrtant!
Ar yew reddy to danz?

Whenever you are, dear.

Gretchene Marie, google eyed at thuh hansumest cat at thuh Ball

I don't know about that, but I do know I'm the luckiest cat here,
getting to escort the loveliest ladycat.

Felix, blushing under fur

Old October 29th 04, 03:14 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Heather" had some very interesting things to
say about Da Gestbuk:

Felix, itz nys tu see yu agin dis yeer. Howv yu bin?

Hoping Mom won't start putting stuff in boxes again [she did that
twice this year], and hoping my humans *finally* get decent tuna
places.

Felix, hoping for a better coming year for all

Old October 29th 04, 03:14 PM
Arlene Stillwell

An elderly gray tortie, gray an white tabby, an ginger tabby all step
out of the teleporter. Hobbes makes her way to the gestbuk an presses
her paw carefully onto the next blank space. Buster an TC then add
their pawprints to the guestbuk.

So many names this year.

Hobbes, sad

Old October 29th 04, 03:39 PM
Heather

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"Heather" had some very interesting things to
say about Da Gestbuk:

Felix, itz nys tu see yu agin dis yeer. Howv yu bin?

Hoping Mom won't start putting stuff in boxes again [she did that
twice this year], and hoping my humans *finally* get decent tuna
places.

Felix, hoping for a better coming year for all

Weez gonna purr fur yur hoominz tu git deesnt tuna playsiz.

Vinnie

Old October 29th 04, 03:46 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

The 'porter wif Miss Violette's fambily sparkles and opens, and with her
wink, Tiger, a petite cream-and-white Persian with floor-length furz,
wearing a blue gown with silver threads emerges

Hihi, Vinnie an Kissa, I'z glad to meet yourownselves! Dis iz mine first
Jellicle Ball!

Taking the pen, she writes in a flowing cursive script: Anaïs, House of
Dasara.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 10:37:49 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 29th 04, 03:52 PM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message

Ralphee; der yu ar! Ware did yu disappeer tu? Kissa lukz behynd Ralph

an
seez a dollee wif anoffur larj vaze ful uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an

gold
ribbinz O gud, Ize glad yu brot mor. Derz kwite a turnowt tunite.

Kissa, givvin Ralphee a big smoochee

I awlso brot diz. [Ralph reaches in a large velvet sack hidden behind
the vase and pulls out a picture of Laura in a delicate frame.] Ware
shud we put it?

Watta bewtiful pikshur uv Laura! Letz put it on dis liddle taybil. Kissa
setz abowt puttin a linin an lays cloth on da taybil an playsiz Laura's
pikshur onnit, along wif a krystil vays wif gold trim, howlding a single red
rose an a sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Clyde rushiz offur tu da taybil akkompaneed by Fred howlding a box Lukkit
wat weez got! Letz put dis on da taybil tu! Fred setz da box down an
gentlee reemoovz a silfur floot cays. He opinz it up, an der on da bloo
velvit lining lyz Laura's floot. O mine gudniss, it'z bewtiful! Furry
karefullee, Kissa putz da floot kays on da taybil neggst tu Laura's pikshur,
an wipez away a teer

Oh, ana, dis iz fur yew . . . [Ralph pulls out a corsage of white
orchids with yellow roses, all tied with blue and gold ribbons and waits
for another smoooooch.]

O Ralphee, dis iz gorgeus! Fangu! Kissa givz Ralphee a hewj hug anna
smootch Wud yu purrleez help mineself put it on?