Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old September 26th 04, 12:36 PM
polonca12000

Purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in message
snip
We'll see what she does when I send her the material. Any purrs would
be appreciated that she signs and agrees with the anti-declaw
statement.

Ginger-lyn
Exhausted

Old September 26th 04, 01:38 PM
Adrian

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
Last week, the one horrible neighbor was finally evicted. You would
think that would be the end of it, wouldn't you? But no, he had not
made plans (in spite of plenty of warning) for his "stuff", so he and
his buds hung around most of the time for several days, until it
rained and ruined anything that was left he hadn't managed to haul off
somewhere.

SNIP

It sounds like things are looking up at last, apart from the expense of
the flea treatment. I do hope Tallulah keeps her claws. Purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 26th 04, 06:19 PM
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:

WARNING *VERY* GRAPHIC PICTURES OF AN ACTUAL DECLAWING - DO *NOT* VIEW THIS
PAGE IS YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE NATURE (I COULDN'T LOOK AT IT MYSELF)...

http://declaw.lisaviolet.com/declawpics.html

To go off on a weird tangent, is this the Yallercats and Trinket (RB)
Lizviola? We haven't seen her here for quite a long time.

Old September 26th 04, 07:08 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:16:04 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Could you demand the return of the cat if the woman will not sign adoption
papers that include a no-declaw provision (or even if you suspect that she m
ay not abide by the agreement)? If a temporary person took matters into her
own hands and released the cat without your permission, then the transfer
may have been illegal. A foster parent does not have legal custody of the
cat (just as a foster parent for a human baby cannot legally make a decision
concerning an adoptive parent). That cat was not hers to "give away."

MaryL

I doubt it. From her message it sounds like she has no intention of
giving up the kitten. And possession is 9/10 of the law, as they say.
I have nothing other than a couple of instant photos to prove I ever
had her, and although I surely am not very conversant with law in
these matters, I doubt there is anything I can do other than (1) hope
she isn't interested in declawing or, if she is (2) hope I can talk
her out of it. Legally, I don't think I even have the right to demand
she sign the agreement at this point. Best I can do is send the info
and contract, and see what happens at that point.

Ginger-lyn