Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old September 27th 04, 05:38 AM
Takayuki

Takayuki wrote:

But to be honest, I've never been able to get offended by Megan. Her
posts are so extreme, they almost need a BW. I hope she'll stick
around longer this time, even if she ends up posting 95% flames and 5%
anecdotes.

Sorry to follow up on my own post, but I thought I might save Megan
the trouble, in case she was busy.

Tak, it really irks me when you greet me, you abhorrent and shameful
excuse for a human being. You have shown yourself to unworthy of
owning a cat. I have never seen such an irresponsible, selfish, and
coldhearted individual. I truly feel sorry for your Betty, as well as
the *millions* of cats that are put to sleep every year because of
persons like yourself.

Old September 27th 04, 05:47 AM

Takayuki wrote:
Sorry to follow up on my own post, but I
thought I might save Megan the trouble,
in case she was busy.

snip

What you "think" I would say might apply to some people, it certainly
doesn't apply to you and I have never written a thing that would give
you that impression.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old September 27th 04, 05:47 AM
Karen

in article ,
at
wrote on 9/26/04 8:13 PM:

Myself, I think Ginger-lyn did her best.

No, she didn't. This is not over yet.

If it went wrong, it went wrong.

Oh, so in your book if something goes wrong you should just throw your
hands up and walk away instead of trying to make things right? That's
cowardly.

Giving people a guilt trip when they think
they've done the best they can isn't
helpful, Megan.

She hasn't even come close to doing the best she can, and I gave her a
pretty damn good reason not to give up and a way to prove the kitten is
indeed hers. It's amazingly sad and unfathomable that you, and
unfortunately many others here, who profess to be such cat lovers, are
so ready to just accept that this innocent kitten will get declawed
instead of holding Ginger-lyn accountable for ensuring that the welfare
of this animal comes first.

She has spent her posting time in this thread making excuses and
assumptions without lifting a finger to actually do anything. If she
spent as much time actually trying to get this kitten back as she does
boo-hooing on this newsgroup she might have accomplished something by
now. But it seems she's more than happy to allow this kitten to suffer
abuse *again* (she already did it to her once.)

I just don't get it. WTF is wrong with you people that you won't take a
stand and advocate for the welfare of this kitten? Why do you just say
nothing and defend the indefensible? You're more concerned with hurting
Ginger-lyn's feelngs than for a kitten that has been put in a situation
where she is likely going to be harmed for the second time? Don't you
get it? Wrong is wrong, even if you happen to like the perpetrator, and
defending the person doing wrong makes you complicit in the tragedy that
will befall this kitten if Ginger-lyn doesn't quit this tiresome
boo-hooing, get off of her ass and take action.

It doesn't achieve anything, except to
make someone who is doing her best, feel
bad.

She SHOULD feel bad. She has failed this kitten TWICE now. It's still
not too late to do something, but you've made it clear that you've
already written this kitten off and you're nothing short of despicable
for doing so.

Megan

You know I like you Megan and admire your knowledge and your work with cats,
but you cannot possibly know how others lives are. I do not. You do not.
It's not a matter of being cowardly, but of doing the best in your power. I
do not believe you have always been able to help every cat you ever knew
about in distress. It is simply impossible. Your haranguing is NOT an
effective means of helping animals either. You have many, many, many
admirable ideas and you are very helpful at times, but this habit you have
of badgering people is not helpful and generally harmful and yes, maybe even
harmful to the cats as well since you can manage to set some people up to
never even try again through your condemnation of any effort. I'm sorry if
this angers you toward me because you have given me exceptional help, but I
cannot sit by and watch you do this over and over. You are not even
consistent in your "wrath" since I am certain you see many things of which
you do not approve or where you think people could "do better". Why do you
insist on harping on Ginger-Lyn? What is your prejudice? Almost 100 percent
of your posts are condemning and belittling. Why do you never ever post in
support of something? I'm certain I've done or said things you don't approve
of either. It seems like you are completely "after" Ginger-Lyn and I do not
understand your venom on one person here.