Been a while... but I need purrssss....

Old October 7th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Been a while... but I need purrssss....

Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. He's only 4. Blood
work shows nothing. X-ray shows nothing. But he hasn't eaten in a week and
a half. He's only four!! Tomorrow he is going to be put under to have his
mouth/teeth/throat checked. I am a wreck. Please, send purrs!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old October 7th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. He's only 4. Blood
work shows nothing. X-ray shows nothing. But he hasn't eaten
in a week and a half. He's only four!! Tomorrow he is going to be
put under to have his mouth/teeth/throat checked. I am a wreck. Please,
send purrs!!!

Purrs for Fabio on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 8th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Purrs are on the way. It's terrible when a beloved pet is ill, and even
worse when even the vet has no idea what the problem is.

--

Joy

Blessed are the PURR in Heart!

Old October 8th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 4:26*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. *He's only 4. *Blood
work shows nothing. *X-ray shows nothing. *But he hasn't eaten in a week and
a half. *He's only four!! *Tomorrow he is going to be put under to have his
mouth/teeth/throat checked. *I am a wreck. *Please, send purrs!!!

--

Everyone here is purring or yipping or hoping for your little one to
come through this well.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 8th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

On Oct 7, 4:26*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. *He's only 4. *Blood
work shows nothing. *X-ray shows nothing. *But he hasn't eaten in a week and
a half. *He's only four!! *Tomorrow he is going to be put under to have his
mouth/teeth/throat checked. *I am a wreck. *Please, send purrs!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) *-:¦:-
* * * *¸.·´ *.·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way, Laurie.
Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Meeka and Rosco
Old October 8th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. He's only 4.
Blood work shows nothing. X-ray shows nothing. But he hasn't eaten in
a week and a half. He's only four!! Tomorrow he is going to be put
under to have his mouth/teeth/throat checked. I am a wreck. Please,
send purrs!!!

Sending Fabio get well purrs. MLB
Old October 8th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. He's only 4.
Blood work shows nothing. X-ray shows nothing. But he hasn't eaten in
a week and a half. He's only four!! Tomorrow he is going to be put
under to have his mouth/teeth/throat checked. I am a wreck. Please,
send purrs!!!

Purrs on the way. May this be easy to fix so Fabio gets back to eating
like a champion.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old October 8th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message

Fabio, my Chihuahua has been at the vets since Monday. He's only 4. Blood
work shows nothing. X-ray shows nothing. But he hasn't eaten
in a week and a half. He's only four!! Tomorrow he is going to be
put under to have his mouth/teeth/throat checked. I am a wreck. Please,
send purrs!!!

Purrs (and wags and doggy drool) that Fabio's problems can be easily and
promptly fixed. Purrs also for his worred Meowmie.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old October 9th 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Healing purrs are on the way. Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I truly thank everyone!! TED didn't find a thing. He even did an
endoscopy. Nothing. So, Fabio (aka: "Boo") came home yesterday. I went
to the grocery store and bought Gerber's lamb flavored baby food. (Also
chicken & beef). I mixed the lamb flavoried with his soft kibble and he has
eaten dinner last night, and breakfast this morning like a little champ!!
He acts fine... tail wagging with a smile on his face (yes, d*gs smile
too)! I did give him a treat a little while ago and he didn't take it. So
far, he is laying in the kitchen on his own and not with my other two dogs
like usual. TED called me last night (after hours) to see how Boo was
doing. I was very impressed and touched by this!!

So, the plan is to keep "groceries" in him. If he stops eating, I will have
to take him back to TED again. Soooo, please keep the purrs coming!!

P.S. Boo is also taking a liquid antibiotic "just in case". TED says it
tastes like chicken. Boo says "bull****"!! P'''

--