Ah, Christmas boxes

Old December 10th 03, 03:41 AM
Cheryl

Default Ah, Christmas boxes

Kitties favorite things. A big long box (not too high) folded closed,
long side, short side, long side, short side.. all folded shut with a
middle gap. Shamrock discovered said gap and climbed inside the box
with the popcorn packing. Bonnie, miss nosy, heard the scratching
from inside. Made her way to all 4 corners and finally found the gap.
6 paws going at it, finally a face through the now-opened box. Bonnie
pounces on top of the box and collapses all 4 pieces that make up the
top. Shamrock, looking out from under the smooshed box top folded in
on him. With a Bonnie on top I think its time to go in for a rescue
mission. Open box, pull out foam popcorn covered cat. Man, that
stuff sticks to them. More rescue mission when cat starts eating
popcorn.

Old December 10th 03, 04:42 AM
Marina

"Cheryl" wrote
Kitties favorite things.

LOL! Great description, Cheryl!

--
Marina
Old December 11th 03, 01:55 AM
Cheryl

"Marina" wrote in news:br682n$294pfo$1@ID-
145842.news.uni-berlin.de:

"Cheryl" wrote
Kitties favorite things.

LOL! Great description, Cheryl!

It was fun watching them.

--
Cheryl

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- President Woodrow Wilson

Old December 11th 03, 02:31 AM

Cheryl wrote:

Open box, pull out foam popcorn covered cat. Man, that
stuff sticks to them.

Cat + foam popcorn + static electricity = PHOTO OP!!! You must get
a picture of this!

Joyce
Old December 11th 03, 07:00 AM
LOL

"Cheryl" wrote in message ...
Kitties favorite things. A big long box (not too high) folded closed,
long side, short side, long side, short side.. all folded shut with a
middle gap. Shamrock discovered said gap and climbed inside the box
with the popcorn packing. Bonnie, miss nosy, heard the scratching
from inside. Made her way to all 4 corners and finally found the gap.
6 paws going at it, finally a face through the now-opened box. Bonnie
pounces on top of the box and collapses all 4 pieces that make up the
top. Shamrock, looking out from under the smooshed box top folded in
on him. With a Bonnie on top I think its time to go in for a rescue
mission. Open box, pull out foam popcorn covered cat. Man, that
stuff sticks to them. More rescue mission when cat starts eating
popcorn.

LOL! Mike enjoys a good box, as well, but what he *really* loves is
to see the rolls of wrapping paper come out. I don't know if anyone's
ever gotten a gift from me without a few claw holes and shredded spots
in the paper. :-)
------
Krista
Who wonders whatever would we do without our kitty helpers?
Old December 12th 03, 03:53 AM
Cheryl

wrote in on 10 Dec 2003:

Cheryl wrote:

Open box, pull out foam popcorn covered cat. Man, that
stuff sticks to them.

Cat + foam popcorn + static electricity = PHOTO OP!!! You must get
a picture of this!

Joyce

LOL I missed my chance. He was funny looking. hehehe

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller

Worldwide Candle Lighting in Memory of all Children, Dec 14, 2003 7pm in
all time zones
http://thecompassionatefriends.org/2...L/2003_wcl.htm
http://thecompassionatefriends.org/2003_WWCL/senres.htm

-this in memory of my Eric-
Old December 13th 03, 02:35 PM
Adrian

Cheryl wrote:
wrote in on 10 Dec 2003:

Cheryl wrote:

Open box, pull out foam popcorn covered cat. Man, that
stuff sticks to them.

Cat + foam popcorn + static electricity = PHOTO OP!!! You must get
a picture of this!

Joyce

LOL I missed my chance. He was funny looking. hehehe

If you had a camera in your hand all day the cat would do something cute as
soon as you put it down.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Cat's favorite Christmas songs Singer709 Cat anecdotes 1 December 9th 03 06:18 AM
Sing-along Yoj Cat anecdotes 5 December 5th 03 10:50 PM
Christmas card! Renee Darvin Cat anecdotes 1 November 19th 03 10:44 PM
OT, somewhat: Christmas Card List Tanada Cat anecdotes 20 November 11th 03 04:39 AM