Better than catnip

Old January 11th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Better than catnip

As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 11th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:02:14 -0600, Victor Martinez wrote:
As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

I had a kitty who used to go bonkers over human foot odor. Give her a pair
of sandals and she'd be in heaven.
Old January 11th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:24:30 +0000, AZ Nomad wrote:

I had a kitty who used to go bonkers over human foot odor. Give her a pair
of sandals and she'd be in heaven.

Tabitha is like that. When I sit in the living room at night with my boots
off, Tabitha rubs herself all over my socks.
Old January 12th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

Frank used to go bonkers over thyme.

Old January 12th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:24:30 +0000, AZ Nomad wrote:

I had a kitty who used to go bonkers over human foot odor. Give her a
pair
of sandals and she'd be in heaven.

Tabitha is like that. When I sit in the living room at night with my boots
off, Tabitha rubs herself all over my socks.

Shmogg often got kooky on my bras, the more well worn, the better.

It was rather disturbing.

What was worse is if I hadn't witnessed him going kooky and rubbing himself
throughly over my bra, and just put it back on the next day. There is
nothing worse than your breasts developing allergy itches in the middle of a
Very Important Meeting, and not even being able to excuse oneself and
removing the offending article of clothing. It made me quite fastidious
about *not* casually flinging my bra on the floor at the end of the day....

Yowie

Old January 12th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

Hee! As far as Stinky is concerned, there are a lot of herby things that
are just as good as catnip. It's easy to keep him happy, but hard to to
keep him out of your dinner dish.

Old January 12th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:02:14 -0600, Victor Martinez wrote:
As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

I had a kitty who used to go bonkers over human foot odor. Give her a pair
of sandals and she'd be in heaven.

Sounds like Spotty. Spot has been known to fall asleep with her head
stuck into one of my boots ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old January 12th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Victor Martinez wrote:
As far as Maya is concerned anyway: Greek oregano.
She goes bonkers for the stuff.

I had one cat (Geesha - RB) who never did quite get catnip. On the
other hand, I grew spearmint, which meant every so often it was dried,
and then stripped and the leaves bottled. Every time I did this, she
went *bonkers*, just as though it was catnip. I know their both members
of the mint family, but I still scratch my head at that one!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com