Liz's Food recommendations

Old October 17th 03, 02:14 AM
Alison Perera

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

Well, thanks Karen. I guess I took the snickering a little too
personally.

-Alison in OH

No no no! I wasn't snickering at *you* by any means. I was snickering
about G2's obsession with getting Cheryl and I to behave, when he's been
pretty rude himself. I envy you your ability to debate with him
rationally, I just lose my patience. My sincere apologies, I wasn't
referring to you at all!

OK, I get it now. Sorry to be so easily offended!

-Alison in OH

Old October 17th 03, 02:30 AM
Karen M.

GAUBSTER2 wrote:
Did you miss all of the posts that confirm that "kitten" or "growth" foods

are

THE SAME as "all life stages" foods? It's not disingenuous at all.

Did you miss my differentiating between AAFCO feeding trial definitions
and actual *formulation*? Go back and read, please. Thank you.

You must have AGAIN missed the part where all life stage foods are the same as
kitten foods. Go back and reread and open your mind. How many people have to
tell you this before you start to consider the fact that you're wrong on this
one?

I'm not going to keep going round with you on this. I've stated my case,
you've stated yours. We're obviously not going to agree, so it's done.
If you want to keep arguing with yourself, so be it.

Old October 17th 03, 02:39 AM
Karen M.

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

Well, thanks Karen. I guess I took the snickering a little too
personally.

-Alison in OH

No no no! I wasn't snickering at *you* by any means. I was snickering
about G2's obsession with getting Cheryl and I to behave, when he's been
pretty rude himself. I envy you your ability to debate with him
rationally, I just lose my patience. My sincere apologies, I wasn't
referring to you at all!

OK, I get it now. Sorry to be so easily offended!

-Alison in OH

Oh, it's so hard on newsgroups to get tone, intent, etc... because we
can't watch the person speaking. Besides, how could think I'd insult a
person with such great taste in beer??

Old October 17th 03, 04:53 AM
-L.

"Karen M." wrote in message ...
-L. wrote:
"Karen M." wrote in message ...

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

snip

-Alison in OH

I *knew* there was something weird about him! McTarnahan's is one of
my favorite beers. And Portland Brewing has these amazing rosemary and
garlic fries. Mmmmmmm! Did you live here, or just get married here?

OK, who else here is in PDX? I'm in a burb...

-L.

I'm a little curious now if we've ever crossed paths, my fellow cat
lover....

Prolly not. I just moved here in March. I'm not into the rescue
scene here, yet, and may not be anytime soon because we are adopting a
newborn (humanoid). I'm still looking for good places to buy pet food
at a discount! I'm in Washington county - are you anywhere nearby?

-L.