Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Old October 7th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

diz iza gud gift, purhapz alla uses sisifur in pawz shuld do diz fur
hersef... Trudi writes lucy down anna MMe. A...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 05:00:02 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Trudi writez inna buk anna waitz fur adittional thingz...
Rebecca wrote in message
. net...

Well, I'll sertainly be interested in dis, an sign up Loocy az my
pre-wedwink gift to her!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/6/2007 12:59:21 PM

Old October 7th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 04:07:42 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud gift, purhapz alla uses sisifur in pawz shuld do diz fur
hersef... Trudi writes lucy down anna MMe. A...

Well, I'll sertainly be interested in dis, an sign up Loocy az my
pre-wedwink gift to her!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

A furry gud ideerment to welkum owr noo sisfur-in-paw!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/7/2007 1:14:29 PM
Old October 8th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Rebecca wrote in message
.net...

Well, I'll sertainly be interested in dis, an sign up Loocy az my
pre-wedwink gift to her!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/6/2007 12:59:21 PM

Gudness! What a thotful gift, Anaïs! Fangu!

Lucy

Old October 8th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

duz yoursef realize how mani sisfurz in pawz you iz gettin? Trudi,
smilin...
oups.com...